Reviews for True Feelings
GhostOfKenshin chapter 15 . 1/29/2005
pretty good all in all

hint:

i suggest that you change the "apprentice" to "deshi"

so it becomes

BAKA DESHI

too bad... Kaoru got raped... literally... :(
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 16 . 1/23/2005
Konnichiwa!~!~!

~Bows~ Gomen ne, I totally forget about reviewing your epilouge. hee hee...my bad. Anyway, very cute/awesome ending!~!~! Can't read to read the other fics your cooking up. _~ Abane!~!~!
T-c3 chapter 16 . 12/22/2004
"Crangratulations", cranberry! Yes! That was awesome! Those mistake of yours are really funny sometimes. Remember "discuss my ass"? Hahahaha! Oh, Keito-chan, you rule! Anyway, very nice ending. Sweet and "lovable". (I felt like using that word.) I'M WEIRD! ...and now I'm acting like Dai-chan...
iExterminate chapter 16 . 12/17/2004
yay! you updated! . sry bout the name thing on animespiral. . my computer was being gay and just didnt want to put your name in, so for a while i forgot all about it . but thankyou for reminding me . i'll probrally wait to post this chapter later on . i want other ppl to read it on here first b4 anyone else reads it on animespiral . keep up the good work!
furubafun24 chapter 15 . 8/2/2004
AWESOME ENDING, KEITO-CHAN!~!~! I absolutley loved it!~!~! I'm gonna miss Fumeiyo. ~laughs~ I loved the way you made Kenshin and Kaoru get together. I loved when Yahiko broke the romantic scene and asked, "Should I poke them?" That was great! I also liked, "Haven’t you ever heard of knocking!
T-c3 chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
I can tell you were typing fast. There were more mistakes than usual. But very good. I cringed at ever "daisuki desu", but I'm not going to explain why here. And, of course, I didn't read the spoiler. Almost did by accident, though. *sigh* I was quite surprised at Kenshin not reacting to the whole "might have Kage's baby" part. I mean, she never told him about her worry of that. But I suppose he already figured. Anyway, hope you finish soon. (I was jealous of your descriptions...) Ja!

(Wow, no weirdness? I DO have Hikari still stuck in my head, but that's all the randomness you're getting from me.)
iExterminate chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
i REALY LOVED this story . is it okay if i could post it on animespiral and give u credit? *begs with big puppy eyes* i promise i would give u EVERY INCH of the credit you desearve .
ameamepeaches chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
what's the difference between daisku yo and aishiteru?
Mamori chapter 14 . 7/25/2004
Hehehe, It took me awhile to realized you even mentioned me at the top. It took me all day and night to read the entire thing! lol but I couldn't unglue myself from the computer, I had to continue reading! I love this story so much and I can't wait till you update again! I find that your story makes alot of sense, it's fustrating that Kaoru and Kenshin don't tell each other their feelings right away but it's more realisitic this way and makes alot of sense. The twist of Kaoru getting kidnapped was perfect to! Thanks for the time to actually write to me after I reviewed. I appreciate it.
kithana chapter 14 . 7/11/2004
This was beautiful, please please please give me chapter 15 im in such suspense... Ah i love kenshin so much :) thank you thank you thank you for this story :)
masoxrista chapter 14 . 7/10/2004
eeto! i know that song too! that sakura sakura! song... oh... good chap... and i like the singing part... eh... kaoru a singer? who duh thunk!... and don't cha worry... as long as you do your best and pour out your soul into your writing... i'm sure people will review!
furubafun24 chapter 14 . 7/9/2004
Konnichiwa!~!~!

I like the end to this chapter. I also like when Kenshin and Kaoru sing together. Kawaii!~!~! but sad too. I'm glad you got two new reviewers. GO KEITO-CHAN!~!~! Well, that's about it for now. Can't wait till your next chap!~!~! Abane!~!~!

P.S- I spelled "we" with three es but the baka quick edit corrected it. Baka quick edit. Instead of ~*~*~*~*~*~ we have to do Okay, enough of me rambling. Keep up the good work!~!~! Abane!~!~!
T-c3 chapter 14 . 7/9/2004
Very good. I will play you "Long Way Home" over the phone sometime. Awesome song... Anyway, I didn't realize that what you read me today was what you posted. Very good. Oops, I already said that. I'm running out of weird things to do in my reviews. Hmm... How about I put in my newly, made-up away message. "I'm having an interesting chat with my new psycho buddy, Aki-chan. So leave me alone until I figure out what's up with him." Fufu! Anyway, update soon! _~ (I'm such a freak.)
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Aw. How sweet.

... I feel sadistic today.
T-c3 chapter 13 . 7/2/2004
You have reviewers! Yay for you! Now...let's see... What haven't I done yet...? Oh! I know!

Your fic is very good.

"Leave me out"

And the chaps are very long.

"get away, I gotta go"

Are you almost done?

"long way home"

I forgot.

"I can't see through the trees"

Am I scaring you?

"leave me out"

Zannen!

"get away, I better run fast as I can"

Fufufu!

"from the man, the dirty man, the old man"

Good chappie, anyway.

"Tell me...Is there more of the same, and where can I find it"

I guess I should stop now.

"Tell me...Is she fighting for air, and where does she come from"

Update soon! Abane!