Reviews for Interlude
dnd4ever chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
wow she lives up to her name. Is this a story that sort of parallels Prophecy? like what the other side is doing because I am not sure about the time lines. Trying to figure out where they mesh.
nnnnnnn chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
so this alex/jezebel is the patient child yes?
but im confused as to whether alex is jezebel, or are they completely different people who just happen to wear the same body? of course, maybe at this point in time we're meant to be confused about that.
i like this story and the conected ones as well and look forward to reading more of them.
Ravenwood240 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Big grin By now I hope you've read pt 2, and know the answer. I did that in the first part because at the time I wrote it, I wasn't sure what sex Alex was going to be. Part two will answer your question.
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Good start, overall. I just have one question, though, and I admit I feel rather stupid asking it... But is Alex a boy or a girl? I tried to figure it out the whole time, but since you never use "he" or "she" in reference to Alex, and since Alex is such an ambiguous name, I couldn't figure it out. Anyways, interesting stuff..keep it up!