Reviews for Three Times the Charm
bval1 chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Update! :)
betty69blue chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Sweet story! Update soon! They need to just love eachother already lol
koneko101 chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
cool. like it.
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
i didn't get what this chapter is about im lost its just

an authors note!

I Love Inuyasha
sweets427 chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
good story, r u gonna update?
Zerianyu chapter 9 . 3/30/2004
Hey
Hey I loved the chapter and all, but just to let you know what you wrote is more limeish than lemon. They would probably kick you of the site for writing that and posting it, but its more lime, because umm how should I put this, probably because no actual penetration was mention, if that makes sense. I could be wrong to, but thast what I was told about one of muy fics where I did something like that, so...yeah well I loved it adn I hope you post the next chapter real soon. I have to admit that the scene was very good. The emotion that was put into it was awesome. I can't wait to read more.
Cherazz22784 chapter 9 . 3/30/2004
Nice, but why'd you stop there? ;)
Ryoko Blue chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
oh I hope you update this fic sooner this time, your loyal fans were waiting a long time for this one! Hurry hurry, this is great stuff!
Laura chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
ah! Please write the next chapter soon, I'm dying...it's such a good story! )
Zerianyu chapter 8 . 3/6/2004
Hey
Thats so mean lol. I love the chapter it was awesome, please post more soon. That was funny I love this chapter. I love the story.
Laura chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
A WONDERFUL work. PLEASE update soon. I had always wondered myself what went on between vegeta and bulma in the series...and to have someone create a story this amazing about it...is well, amazing! THANK YOU! KEEP IT GOING! :)
Laina chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Yeah, I'd like to see that book online thing! I think the fic is going great, and I have a feeling it's going to be a long one. I can wait to read the other chap! Update soon! _
ShadowObscurity chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
::Grin:: Great chapter. Awesoem story. I can actually picture the planet and estate, I love the detail. Update soon, but it wont bother me much if you dont, i wont like this story any less. Great job!
spini chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
hey sexy another brilliant chapter! love it and of course love u too
NimbleNimbus chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
great chapter! personally, i think it'd be really cool to see bulma in that strappy dress she wore on vometica, and if you drew mii
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »