Reviews for A Pox on Your Cirronian
Avelyn Lauren chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
It's so sweet! I like the story. At least she knows how to take care of him when he does get sick now. You know he could always come and do my back for me. I don't think Mel is all that confused on her feelings either. I think she knows but she is scared to do anything about it right now. The first move will be Cole's. I'l talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!
fluffycat1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Okay, I reviewed this one already and it's not on the review list. Here goes again... I love it. I love all the Cole/Mel moments. You know Fluffy Cat always loves Mel/Cole moments. The sweeter the better, unless it's sexier. LOL I cracked up at the application of foundation on Cole in the store! Hilarious. Love the color of his spots and his "glowing." It's just like our Cole/Mel pairing to take care of eachother. Cute and Sweet and funny, and entertaining, Blue Raven. Thank you.
evitae chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Thanks for another wonderful Tracker fic! Also are you ever going to do another fic set in the Training Day and In Sheep's clothing storyline? While I enjoy all your fics, i really liked those.

Mel chapter 6 . 10/11/2003

I love this story, like all your others. It is just that Mel's persistence in keeping Cole at arms length (wrt physical intimacy) is so frustrating. Is this your portrayal or is she like that in the show too? I have only seen Tracker sporadically so I am not certain. Anyway, I still like this story alot, and I guess their one-step-up-and-two-steps-back relationship just makes it all the more satisfying when they finaly get together.
pat chapter 6 . 10/7/2003
VivianeAeryn chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Poor Cole! Glowing Chickenpoxs! You make Cole and Mel so cute together.