Reviews for A Change of Face
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Poor Remus. I love Tonks
Patrick chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
LOL. I enjoyed this very much. Short and sweet. And very well written to show all of Remus' reactions in so few words.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aww, I never get tired of the idea that Remus really does like Tonks for who she is, the *real* her, and not who she transforms into. :D
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
The whole brassier thing was great. It's funny that they were bothing trying to please the other and sort of missed the mark. XD
not relevant-but- Sidra chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Funfun. The bra thing was funny, a little akward but funny. That's all. I have amotion headache so im not being very inttelegent right now. Jack Ichijouji Rocks. And you i guess.
slightly so chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh you had some precious precious lines in there. My roommates think I'm the hugest dork in the world, but... Loved the line "Romance novel gone wrong.."
Mucada chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
It feels like I've read this before, but I don't remember reviewing it. Anyway, this is hilarious. Your Remus and Tonks are perfect.

-mucada
The Black Quill chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Bleeding hilarious. Very amused. God, I have to go do my science lab.

HA! As if.

Well, bugger. I didn't realize it was 7:30. Guess I really have to do my homework.

Damn it all to hell. How hard can making a graph be? Oh, wait, says you have to... well why the hell would we do that? Feh.

You know, this may be why science is my worst subject...
totallystellar chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
LMAO! Poor flustered, oblivious Remus. This was classic... a desperate woman's superficial attempts to attract her man's attention by showing off body parts and being scandalous, lmao.

_ Great job.
Lorelei Lynn chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Thanks for writing such a funny Remus/Tonks fic and sucessfully keeping both of them in character. Good job!
nycgrl chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Really cute. I like the idea of in an attempt for both parties to please the other they have a whole misunderstanding. Very situation comedy. The brassier thing is just adorable. Good job!
Nicole11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
heehee, Remus is so oldfashion. I mean, *brassier*? Honestly! Anyways, i loved this story, it was so cute. Everyone was so perfectly in character, and i just LOVED it!
Tifla Maltija chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
This is a cute one shot, it really made me laugh!
meheeners chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Awesome story, I've just gotten back into Harry Potter fanfics and this is my favorite couple!
Vanyaria Darkshadow chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*squeals* totally adorable. Not really a Tons/Remus fan (to be honest have no feelings either way about it), but I loved it! a LOT.

FAVE LINES:

"They’re in the wrong place!" Remus wailed. "I’m sorry... I’m not staring because I find them attractive or enjoyable to look at, I am staring at them out of morbid fascination!"