Reviews for Who's the Real Monster?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Cool introspect. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tragedy Ann chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Ugh I HATE brennan I didn't before but after he killed eckie..Eckhart I would've liked nothing more than to kill him in the most horrable way posable TWICE!

*takes deep breath*

hehe sorry I like this fic!

I don't care If he feels guilty or not

I'd still make him burn in hell for it

AGAIN nice fic!
la-angele321 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
not brennan that's for sure. everyone knows that he not a monster. so he killed Eckhart. big deal. i like it. and if you looked at brennan when he killed Eckhart you cold see the anger and the cold-bloodedness(if thats a word) in Brennan
Crystal113 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Thought provoking- and exactly how I'd imagined Brennan to feel afterward.
JBLovesSharks chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
wow, i like! im glad someone decided to write something about this theme.. it seemed very strange to me that Brennan would kill so easily! it wasn't the kill Eckhart that got me, but him killing that woman in the wheelchair.. i mean, she technically was just following orders.. and just a note, this was the third season premiere, not second. :)
brennan mulwray chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
o! good job! :D btw-it was the season three premiere, not season two. just thought i'd let u know! great job though! :D :D :D
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Good study. It's just what I would expect of Brennan. Worthy of further development.
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I was waiting for someone to address this. I don't remember Mutant X ever killing humans before, or mutants, usually they tried to rehab them or something, cryo pods or whatever. I think you've got Brennan's regret down, even though Shal killed someone, too, she could at least scratch it up to her 'animal instinct' whereas Brennan had his wits about him. Enjoyed this fic.