Reviews for The Hounds of Hell
Grey Highwind chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
I love this story, like I don't love many stories. It makes me a very sad Panda that it hasn't been updated past its second chapter in so long. I am familiar with the ways of the fickle muses, but if they can perhaps be... *persuaded* to continue with this story, it would make me very happy indeed.
Meggie Dodge chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
Someone finally worked in the earthquake-and then you just _left_ it there? What a wicked tease you've shown yourself, dividing our dear friends and then throwing both natural and supernatural obstacles between them.
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Damn. There is nothing for me to do except beg for more. Please? This story *really* needs to be continued, like few seemingly dead stories on this site need to be continued.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
What an intriguing, well written first chapter! I already know I'm going to be severely disappointed after I read the next chapter and discover - in no uncertain terms - that it'll be the last. Hopefully just for now, because if this chapter's anything to go by, it's too good a story to let die forever. And right now I'm procrastinating from clicking on the next button, because as long as I don't read the next bit, I can still hope (however small a hope it may be) that you managed to wrap it up in two chapters.
Olivia Wood chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Are you going to continue this? You should, I's great so far... :) Update soon?
Gamine chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
I like this beginning. I see you haven't touched this in a bit - are you planning on going on with it?
Almostdefunct chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
I'm definitely intrigued.
I'd love to see more of this story!
Heh. I like the Frenchman.
pingpong5 chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Brilliant! But I see that you haven't updated in a while - that damned writer's block playing up? Anyway, I really hope that you write anouther chapter to this story because I love it! The mixture of humour, action and adventure is just great!
I never knew of the history behind Port Royal or Tortuga but it's really good to include some in the stories!
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue with this story! I know you're probably wrapped up in working on 'Jacques of All Trades' (which is fantastic!) but if you have a little spare time maybe you could think about this plot line too? Thanks!
~*ping*pong*~
P.S. I love stories with Jack and Will aboard the Pearl, sailing around and getting drunka s hell! ; )
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Please continue with this story soon, it's awesome.
Could you please put in language translations if you decide to use any other phrases in other languages? I hate not knowing what people are saying.
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Oh, all right, all right, I'll review. *Waves bottle of beer vaguely toward computer screen* Here's to Old Lucky Lewis Galdy ! (You did read about him when you were researching this, didn't you ?) This story is off to a really good start ! I only hope you're still going to write about Colin and Lucid...just greedy that way, I suppose. Tend to doubt that you've killed off Elizabeth, but hey, one can always hope.
Samolfran chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
you play this game at a more serious level than most other writers, I think. Then again, it might also just be your language (I'm sure there is a better word for it, but damn if I know it :)) -it's refined.

I like the story, and since I have no idea where it is going, i'll read on tomorrow. g'night!
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
This is so cool! Morbid! Creepy! Loving it, totally! Please continue, you must! What's happened to Elizabeth? Will and Jack are going back to P.R. right? To find Lizzy all dead and stuff, right? That would be sad! Oy! Must - write - more - you - must! Fave story, it is! awesome! Talking like Yoda I am...? HEHE. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
This is beautiful - absolutely and amazingly in character! I love this so far, another story the faves list on the first chapter.. I like where it's headed - really fantastic! Hm... fortune-teller teehee - sounds kinda like Kismet, but that's me being obsessed with my own stories. :P Your writing is extraordinary! It's just sad to read a writer's stories, who is so good, but isn't getting too many reviews... Hopefully this will be reviewed much more over time because I just can't tell ya how wonderful your work is to me - we need to get some more readers here! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TA Maxwell chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Wow...that's poetic, that last line. _ You have a wonderful talent for writing! I can just see everything as it's happening. Poor Will's gonna be devastated...

Shakespeare once said something along the lines of "If music be the drink of life, play on!" I don't know the exact phrase. I must adapt this myself for your purposes.

If tales be the imagination's wine, write on!

Please, do.
TA Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
*chuckle* jack got laid *couldn't resist that bit. Mature much?* Excellent beginning BP! Especially the lovely images of Jack ye planted _~ And very spooky fortune. You pulled it all off very well! On to the next chapter!