Reviews for Dead Famous
inume1227 chapter 34 . 1/17
i loved it! i can't actually believe kagome changed inuyasha in like 2 week... anyways beautiful story, i'm looking forward to see more pieces of your writings
SitOnACat chapter 34 . 12/23/2017
Miroku is the best match-maker ever. He unknowingly hooked up Inuyasha with his future wife. () Love this fic so much— absolutely one of the best Inukag fics I’ve ever read (I stayed up till 6:00 am one night reading it but I didn’t regret it at all and still don't) Love how you portrayed the characters, you did such an amazing job on this story! THANK YOU for blessing our unworthy little eyes with this masterpiece (ฅω*ฅ)
KiatosTenku chapter 34 . 10/9/2017
I loved this AU! I just read the last 5 chapters in record time! Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/27/2017
I started to binge read this yesterday morning and it's 4 am and I just wanted to leave a thank you.
Thank you for your story,you amazing writer!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
It's been over 13 years since you finished this story...and I still sometimes think about it. Just wanted to let you know. I hope you are living the good life and look back with a smile when you think about your time as one of the greatest (Inuyasha-)fanfic authors ever :)
Emredfeather91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Pretty sure I read this about 10 years ago when it first came out and it's still fantastic. Now excuse me while I go binge your other stories~
kawaiiakita chapter 34 . 6/22/2017
Good story! REally a good one!
nihaoranma chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I think I read this back in like 2005... On mediaminer or something. Super fond memories of your Inufics. 3
anon bih chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
your awesome, 'despite the fact that every time she comes on screen int the anime i often cuss very loudly' im fucking crying
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Great story
anjel chapter 34 . 4/18/2017
u know u are great but u are able to make the ending much better ,leave it the story is more humor then romantic acc to me but u are a great writer thanks for story.
Donkey Kong chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
LOOVVEE! Love this fic, love u, love ur humour :D
I nearly cried when Inu was tho, when he was having a tantrum as Kagome called it. But im a tuffy. Actually i nearly cried a lot of times haha

Love Kikyo in this, specially at the beginning cos she's usually so serious in anime/manga. Sessho was funny too lol spesh with Naraku as big boss. Miroku was funny too. And Sango. Ur rly funny btw

At the beginning and a bit further in it was always so tense with Kagome and Inu when they argued. To me anyway. like they actually really hated each other but i loved it anyway! Cos it was so diff from other fluffy inukag fics I've read. Ive been using love a lot lol, but I loved Inuyasha :D not cos hes famous and stuff but about his past and how he's dealt with it (and how u've written it! Also trying hard to not use as many exclamation marks and the word 'love') He was a very interesting character and one of the main reasons i had a strong liking to ur fic.
Thank u for giving us an awesome read! one of the best Inuyasha fanfictions I've read! Love love love
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 34 . 8/20/2016
I think this is my first Inuyasha fic, featuring Inu as the main squeeze - rather than the favorite, untouchable older brother with full-demon blood and the inevitable smolder that won't quit...where was I?

Anyway, I have to say - well done! Now, while there are some grammatical errors (it's fan fiction, so authors with real lives are unpaid to share their wonderful talents for storytelling - ergo, most any mistake is forgivable by default), and a number of inconsistencies or mildly convoluted details, this was still a fantastic story. At its heart, it was purely enjoyable and deliciously riveting.

I admit, I did hope to see how they would be, well into their relationship stage, but I suppose I am still satisfied with tagging along on the journey to reach the birth of that moment.

This has been a delightful little detour from my usual reads as of late (organic chem texts, medical encyclopedias, etc. *sigh* Beyond the days where I'd snuggle under the covers with NY Times bestseller's list fiction novels...). So, thank you, dearly, for sharing, despite all the ridiculous flamers without the sense to be wiser with their time, and I wish you all the best with life and all of the endeavors you pursue ~

Kindly,
Alex
geregiaromelie chapter 34 . 8/2/2016
Unforgettable. One of my favorites :)
tigweny chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
I loved this story so much i read favourite fanfiction ever!
11,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »