Reviews for Dead Famous
FlameDragonHime chapter 34 . 4/14
Such a great story and a perfect ending too! I really enjoyed this . will definitely be checking out more!
RubyJung chapter 2 . 3/8
kkkkkk... kagome...
Kurojistou chapter 14 . 2/10
Favorite chapter
SitOnACat chapter 27 . 11/22/2018
this is my second time reading through this fic, so I have no clue if I told you the first time about this. But in this chapter Sess said something about Hiko trying to put the cat in the washing machine and... god, I did that when i was 3. I actually did that when I was 3. Granted. I didn’t know how to turn on the washing machine so Miss Kitty is fine and loving as I’m typing this. It’s been 11 years, and she doesn’t seem traumatized by it. So I’m just going to flat out tell you the whole story, because I really love this fic so goddamn much, and I think it’s really funny that I can relate to Hiko. So when I was three, my parents got divorced. Of course, I was so young that I didn’t know what was going on, and my dad had always been off on business trips anyways. But here’s the thing- I knew my dad was allergic to cats. So when my mom got us a cat (Miss Kitty- I named her), I thought that she as the reason that my dad hadn’t come home. So in an attempt to get rid of her, my tiny three year old self somehow managed to stuff her in the washing machine and close the door. Then we all just left and went grocery shopping. When we came back, my mom heard her yowling from the kitchen where she was putting away groceries, and let her out. Now I’m 14 and love that cat to death, and still wonder how I managed to get her in the washing machine without getting horrible scratched. Anyways! I really love this fanfiction, and I wanted to tell you that. I know this was written a loooooong time ago, so I have no clue if you’ll read this comment but who cares? Because if you don’t you don’t but if you are reading it then hello there, I have been inspired by this fic to write and this is also my favorite inuyasha fanfic by far. I’m reading through this again and I’m still surprised by how mean people were to you when you were giving them a god their fic? Like chill your tits people quality writing takes quality time. Love this, love you, love all these characters, and I have written waaaaay too much so good bye
245506395395239334430630532395 chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
This is amazing. I thought the model in the pool scene was funny
Asharion chapter 34 . 11/3/2018
I'm appalled you got so many people being so rude - and I am so, so glad that you finished the story in spite of their complaining!

I've chewed through at least two of your 100k word stories now... Absolutely riveting tales you tell.

So - a huge thanks for sharing you work of literature with fangirls (and boys) like us!
Shoesarecool chapter 26 . 3/31/2018
When Kagome asks what he's doing and he says making a bomb, her reaction was hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 2/25/2018
I absolutely love this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2018
This is a stupid turn of events. She's going back to help him even though he doesnt want her there? Wtf. Make him come to her. He needs her.
Asteriia chapter 34 . 1/29/2018
I found myself in an InuKag mood, and ended up re-reading this old fav of mine. Gosh, it's been ten years since I last read this! Even a decade later, I still find your plotlines interesting.

I can't help be curious about yourself the author when I see it's been 14 years since you were on here. Do you still write? Do you write your own original stories now? Do you ever look at this old account of yours? I'm not expecting you to answer these, just myself thinking aloud more than anything.

Great story to read.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/27/2018
Absolutely loved it!
inume1227 chapter 34 . 1/17/2018
i loved it! i can't actually believe kagome changed inuyasha in like 2 week... anyways beautiful story, i'm looking forward to see more pieces of your writings
SitOnACat chapter 34 . 12/23/2017
Miroku is the best match-maker ever. He unknowingly hooked up Inuyasha with his future wife. () Love this fic so much— absolutely one of the best Inukag fics I’ve ever read (I stayed up till 6:00 am one night reading it but I didn’t regret it at all and still don't) Love how you portrayed the characters, you did such an amazing job on this story! THANK YOU for blessing our unworthy little eyes with this masterpiece (ฅω*ฅ)
KiatosTenku chapter 34 . 10/9/2017
I loved this AU! I just read the last 5 chapters in record time! Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/27/2017
I started to binge read this yesterday morning and it's 4 am and I just wanted to leave a thank you.
Thank you for your story,you amazing writer!
11,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »