Reviews for Dead Famous
Shoesarecool chapter 26 . 3/31
When Kagome asks what he's doing and he says making a bomb, her reaction was hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 2/25
I absolutely love this story.
This is a stupid turn of events. She's going back to help him even though he doesnt want her there? Wtf. Make him come to her. He needs her.
Asteriia chapter 34 . 1/29
I found myself in an InuKag mood, and ended up re-reading this old fav of mine. Gosh, it's been ten years since I last read this! Even a decade later, I still find your plotlines interesting.

I can't help be curious about yourself the author when I see it's been 14 years since you were on here. Do you still write? Do you write your own original stories now? Do you ever look at this old account of yours? I'm not expecting you to answer these, just myself thinking aloud more than anything.

Great story to read.
Absolutely loved it!
inume1227 chapter 34 . 1/17
i loved it! i can't actually believe kagome changed inuyasha in like 2 week... anyways beautiful story, i'm looking forward to see more pieces of your writings
SitOnACat chapter 34 . 12/23/2017
Miroku is the best match-maker ever. He unknowingly hooked up Inuyasha with his future wife. () Love this fic so much— absolutely one of the best Inukag fics I’ve ever read (I stayed up till 6:00 am one night reading it but I didn’t regret it at all and still don't) Love how you portrayed the characters, you did such an amazing job on this story! THANK YOU for blessing our unworthy little eyes with this masterpiece (ฅω*ฅ)
KiatosTenku chapter 34 . 10/9/2017
I loved this AU! I just read the last 5 chapters in record time! Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/27/2017
I started to binge read this yesterday morning and it's 4 am and I just wanted to leave a thank you.
Thank you for your story,you amazing writer!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
It's been over 13 years since you finished this story...and I still sometimes think about it. Just wanted to let you know. I hope you are living the good life and look back with a smile when you think about your time as one of the greatest (Inuyasha-)fanfic authors ever :)
Emredfeather91 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Pretty sure I read this about 10 years ago when it first came out and it's still fantastic. Now excuse me while I go binge your other stories~
kawaiiakita chapter 34 . 6/22/2017
Good story! REally a good one!
nihaoranma chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I think I read this back in like 2005... On mediaminer or something. Super fond memories of your Inufics. 3
anon bih chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
your awesome, 'despite the fact that every time she comes on screen int the anime i often cuss very loudly' im fucking crying
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017