Reviews for Dead Famous
Fredel chapter 34 . 6/8
Good end to a wonderful story, I must admit I'm disappointed I didn't get any lemons but that's just my pervy mind lol and has nothing to do with the beautiful relationship I got to see form between the two of them. Your a very talented writer and I hope you can keep ignoring all the needy people asking for updates and update at your own pace, reading your writing makes it worth the wait.
Fredel chapter 8 . 6/6
Okay I'm still in the middle of this chapter but I couldn't wait to review, I know you've been working on this story for a while and I know I just started it but dayum girl! Your portrayal of the characters is great, your somehow making kagome not annoying while still BEING kagome from the show. That's something I've never been able to pull off so it made me really happy when you did it here. And the way the characters interact with each other has me laughing out loud (and not that small nose exhale laugh I do when looking at memes but the 'bahahahaha that fucking idiot' slapping your knee kinda laugh) thanks for your hard work I look forward to reviewing after I've finished what you have updated 3
MOONECLIPSEHQ chapter 34 . 4/23
Loved the story! But was just wondering why this is m rated
I've been reading this story this week & I don't usually read fanfictions but this story stuck with me because it was fun & humorous. I'd be honest I really liked the story, and I think you are a really talented and clever writer. but there's just this one fact- their feelings, actually doesn't add up. I couldn't understand why inuyasha and kagome ends up falling for each other. everything was good & all because they were slowly warming up to each other but the end their feelings kinda seem rushed. just saying as a fellow writer, because I prefer leaving constructive feedback on writer's work to help them for future. over all I liked the story enough
Cindy LouWho chapter 34 . 10/26/2019
I've wanted to ask if you could finish a fanfic from someone else? I know it's greedy but do you think you can finish a fanfiction from a different author and still give credit to the original writer? It's called Secluded by imgurl92
Cindy LouWho chapter 34 . 10/26/2019
What a good story! Oct 26 2019 c: just finished. Hope to read more stories from you when you have time. I love fanfics and I love all your inukag love 3 I love people like you you add so much detail. I laughed got depressed I found myself with so much emotions. Honestly keep up the good work and more stories to come. Im about to read genius bottle c:
FlameDragonHime chapter 34 . 4/14/2019
Such a great story and a perfect ending too! I really enjoyed this . will definitely be checking out more!
RubyJung chapter 2 . 3/8/2019
kkkkkk... kagome...
Kurojistou chapter 14 . 2/10/2019
Favorite chapter
SitOnACat chapter 27 . 11/22/2018
this is my second time reading through this fic, so I have no clue if I told you the first time about this. But in this chapter Sess said something about Hiko trying to put the cat in the washing machine and... god, I did that when i was 3. I actually did that when I was 3. Granted. I didn’t know how to turn on the washing machine so Miss Kitty is fine and loving as I’m typing this. It’s been 11 years, and she doesn’t seem traumatized by it. So I’m just going to flat out tell you the whole story, because I really love this fic so goddamn much, and I think it’s really funny that I can relate to Hiko. So when I was three, my parents got divorced. Of course, I was so young that I didn’t know what was going on, and my dad had always been off on business trips anyways. But here’s the thing- I knew my dad was allergic to cats. So when my mom got us a cat (Miss Kitty- I named her), I thought that she as the reason that my dad hadn’t come home. So in an attempt to get rid of her, my tiny three year old self somehow managed to stuff her in the washing machine and close the door. Then we all just left and went grocery shopping. When we came back, my mom heard her yowling from the kitchen where she was putting away groceries, and let her out. Now I’m 14 and love that cat to death, and still wonder how I managed to get her in the washing machine without getting horrible scratched. Anyways! I really love this fanfiction, and I wanted to tell you that. I know this was written a loooooong time ago, so I have no clue if you’ll read this comment but who cares? Because if you don’t you don’t but if you are reading it then hello there, I have been inspired by this fic to write and this is also my favorite inuyasha fanfic by far. I’m reading through this again and I’m still surprised by how mean people were to you when you were giving them a god their fic? Like chill your tits people quality writing takes quality time. Love this, love you, love all these characters, and I have written waaaaay too much so good bye
commanderbog chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
This is amazing. I thought the model in the pool scene was funny
Asharion chapter 34 . 11/3/2018
I'm appalled you got so many people being so rude - and I am so, so glad that you finished the story in spite of their complaining!

I've chewed through at least two of your 100k word stories now... Absolutely riveting tales you tell.

So - a huge thanks for sharing you work of literature with fangirls (and boys) like us!
Shoesarecool chapter 26 . 3/31/2018
When Kagome asks what he's doing and he says making a bomb, her reaction was hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 2/25/2018
I absolutely love this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2018
This is a stupid turn of events. She's going back to help him even though he doesnt want her there? Wtf. Make him come to her. He needs her.
11,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »