Reviews for Dead Famous
Jingyeomer chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Ha take that Inuyahsha!
Kagome you better turn him around and slap him back to reality!
Jingyeomer chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
i really thought Kagome wouldn't faint... oh well she is on national television and her "enemy" is "smiling"(because he has to do it for the media) at her.
Jag chapter 34 . 10/16/2013
Ok, so - I have a pretty strong feeling that this review will never reach you (since after all, it's been almost a decade since it was completed). But! I feel the need to put this out there, on the off chance that it gets to you.
I read this fic while it was in the process of being created. Granted, you were like 17 chapters already deep when I caught up, but regardless. I followed it while it was in the making. And I loved it. At that point in my life I was a dorky middle-school Inuyasha fangirl and, ya. Haha - not much else needs to be said about that. I re-read this countless times and it was all grand and what not.
However - I keep coming back, every two or three years I get this urge. I want to read "Dead Famous". Every time I end up with a huge smile on my face and it's like reading it for the first time. I no longer am obsessed with Inuyasha (or any other anime/manga for that manner) and the point being... This is just a plain great story. You could replace the fan-fiction element and have completely original characters and I would love it just as much. So, great job. You are an amazing writer and that is all. Jag
InuKagTrueLove chapter 34 . 9/23/2013
I LOVE this story! Its a masterpiece :D So beautiful...it even made me cry in some moments :'3 Inuyasha and Kagome are obviously gunna get married now,they are SO in love! InuKag true love forever :)
cookie panda-roo chapter 34 . 9/8/2013
hahaha! i loved this story, it was really good! :)
AngelChechi chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
I literally just read this whole fanfic to realize that I've read it before. :] Loved it then, love it now.
runqi chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
I've read this fanfic for about 72 times, but I never get tired.
SoMaFOREVER chapter 34 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! RRALLY REALLY FANTASTICLY AWESOME FORIZZLELY EPICNESSESS STORY... LIKE EVER! you rule gurl! I understand how you feel about bad reviews. Even though I've never had any but still. U THE BESTEST EVA! Your awesome! Luv ur story chick! Keep up with it great writing! U have a awesome talent at this!
EternalBlaze123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You are a good writer and I enjoyed your story immensely.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
i am hooked!

i took notice of your prelude beginnings to each chapter. please, pay no mind and waste time taking in the negativity of those haters. . you have a life. creativity takes time. those unappreciative numbskulls that review with ignorant crudeness do not realize that. thus, deserve to enjoy your works.

thank you! definitely :) cannot wait to see all you've written.
chabitso.0 chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
Been quite a while since i read this fic, I couldn't remember most of what happened so it was like new again.:]
i enjoyed it (again) and now that i have an account i can add it to favorites!
s2.dii chapter 34 . 6/5/2013
This is by far the best fanfic I've read in a really long time. I really hope that you've continued writing beyond , you are truly talented. Thanks for taking me on this fictional journey! :)
Sangrael chapter 34 . 5/28/2013
I loved this so much, will def check out your other work (:
Sangrael chapter 11 . 5/27/2013