Reviews for Dead Famous
Mesmerizing Love chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
She fainted! I didn't want her to faint and prove Inuyasha right about girls fainting over him. Not Kagome! Haha, good chapter though!
Mesmerizing Love chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I'm starting to really like this story and love to finish it, but what really confused me was Kagome's reaction when she realized that she won because she seemed to not care about the competition and she didn't even want to know how she won when she didn't enter herself. Maybe if she confronted her friends about it and got slightly irritated at what they did might make a better sense. But it was a great starter for this story anyways and I can honestly say now that I am hooked in this story even though I'm really late at discovering the story haba. I hope you also have other stories like this one. :)
Mirage chapter 34 . 6/24/2016
i really did like this Story and pairing even when i would have loved it when it where to be a bit longer into the future and what they have next...maybe how bad there Kids would be
i like sesshomarus Boys, they are so funny, dangerous and out of control but funny...maybe with Rins gentle being they calm down
who knows, maybe you write a second part to this story
Mirage chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
im sorry to read that some stupid People did write rude things to you, i think its not right to try to push a writer to write faster with rude mean things...you can only write so fast as you can, so i hope that you dont take it to much to your heart!
i like your Story, its funy, sad, has Action and some suptile flirting, some calm moments, some cute moments...and some bastards...i like how protective, maybe possessive- inuyasha is in ch18 and does not even know that he is its a nice Story
Mirage chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
the cop did really was out of order, he did something that was wrong, when you see it the right way then inuyasha i still a minnor...that means the cop attacked and verbaly abused a still traumatizised Teenager with omething from only some years back, and this should and must coast him his Job...you dont act like this with a victim a Teenager a minnor...that cruel...hope he gets fired for this...the other cop would have been way bether as he know how to act around victims!
Mirage chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
she really is potective of inuyasha...poor kouga even as youkai that must hurt...hope she will not be kicked out...but atleast she now has his Attention after ch8
Mirage chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
she can be real mean...poor Girl in ch4...cant wait to see if inu finds out what she really told the Girl, and that with the lipstick was great
Mirage chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
great she is still her self and only fainted for a Moment because of hunger..thats good that she did Show him that not all People love him
Mirage chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
ohh my god...is she stupid, why did she faint...i mean she is a Young modern time women, she is not running after some popular People and is intelligent..and she faints like a stupid School Girl...
nice first Impression...
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 34 . 6/10/2016
Okay, I was super hesitant to read this story because I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit the time to read (for reference sake, I 'discovered' it around 2 am). But I decided to go for it anyway (its 5 am now - same day LOL), and DAMN WOW, AM I GLAD I DID!

The character development you have both characters go through is so great! And the way you forge Kagome-Inuyasha's bond is just really wonderful to see.

And I really, really, really like the role Kikyo played in the story. So supportive and great but also so 'kikyo' as well.

Wonderful, wonderful story. And so unique, especially with the end! I really liked how you had Kagome retain her privacy. Of course it was a little too convenient, but whatever, works within the context of the story! And oh, another note, I also really enjoyed how you had the two (Inuyasha-Kagome) separate for a while! I thought it was great and really necessary for the two to detox after spending so many hectic, crazy days together!

Thank you for writing this! I had a lot of fun reading it!
pure love chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
I just love this story,in fact it's my favourite!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 34 . 4/16/2016
Ok so while I did have a few issues with Kagome being annoying it was a pretty cute story.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
ok Kagome's obsession with 1992 is driving me up a wall. Like bitch let it go! How would you like it if some random person was trying to get you to spill all your personal secrets?
Purplelover318 chapter 34 . 3/9/2016
Amazingly perfect story! I usually don't like the InuyashaXKagome pairing, but mann you made it so hard not to love! It was perfection from start to finish and I'm going to go through a period of sadness getting over that there is no more.
Still thank you for writing such a marvelous story!
Princess Niki chapter 34 . 2/26/2016