Reviews for Dead Famous
shiruba neko chapter 14 . 11/27/2004
First thing: before I forget again, the first chapter of Creature Comforts is not there. It's a blank page. I meant to tell you before, but my computer wouldn't let me review (won't let me post either; go figure). You need to fix that. Seriously. I knew just enough to sort of follow the plot without chapter one, but I was really confused.

Back to this story: would you spit it out already! What happened in 1992? Also, after Kagome got into Inuyasha's room, why was no one else intelligent enough to do the same?
Ice Queen of 2005 chapter 34 . 11/27/2004
can i just sya dta i LOVED it with a capital L! so sweet captured Inuyasha very well and u sure did capture KAgome as well.! Let me just say u captured all da charcters as they were! ur da BOMB gurl!
shiruba neko chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
Ah! What happened in 1992? Spit it out! I have no patience for beating around the bush. Plus, you're not going to let her see human Inuyasha? Now THAT would be funny.
shiruba neko chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
The one thing to be said for jerks is that they do make for funny fanfics.
shiruba neko chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
Here's a piece of useless knowledge: Inuyasha is 200 years old. I have been given the rundown of about half of the third movie, and that's in there. I just thought it was kind of funny since it majorly screws up the birthday thing.
11,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 732 739 740 741 742