Reviews for Tears
Chilitachi chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow...this fic was absolutely amazing. I love how you portrayed Tama's feelings. You did an incredible job with it!

Suzaku's Angel
Metajoker chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I love this. You're great!
otaku-no-miko chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow...just wow. I fell in love with this. I never even realized it was Tama-neko until the end, then it was like "What the hell? Is it?" and I had to reread to be sure. This was awesome though! It's a good idea and oh so original. I loved it. You're a good writer. I liked how you managed to show that even though Chichiri's broken inside because of Mits' death he still tries to deal with it and be happy for others, because it is canon. Thanks for writing a fic centered on two very underappreciated characters.
~otaku~
Metajoker chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
that was amzing... oh wow... you're very talented.
hotohori's empress chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
nice story and nicely written
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Ack! I couldn't figure who's POV this was in! You need to make that more clear. Other than that, this is really good. I liked it a lot. I hope that I'll be able to read more of your work soon.

Hydra-Star
Ryuuen Chou chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Waai desu...

I loved that.. you nearly made me cry.

It was Tama-neko... I didn't even know that until the end. I also didn't realize that it was Mitsukake.. at first I thought it was Hotohori. ;

Wow... arigato gozaimashita..

~Ryuuen
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Aww...I had to read it twice to see it was from Tama-chan's POV...poor kitty, having to see his master's death!