Reviews for The Soul Is Cheap
TextualDeath chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh.

This is good and rather dark.

I dislike their relationship, but I love how you wrote it, and I love the orginality of it.
Popuriiu chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Dark and slightly immoral and exactly what I need right now. Thanks.
FR chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
O.O I love it! I mean-great angle! Everyone gets caught up in LJ either being the perfect together from the start or having thier hate grow into love. But hate thru and thru is nifty.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Lovely.
Beautiful.
Excellent.
And you used Nirvana lyrics. I *heart* you.
Eventually I'll find them all. Just wait.
For starters, "she just wants to love herself" is from "You Know You're Right."
such a rockstar chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
You're a fucking genius and that's it. *beam* I loved this.
Lady Marie chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Oh God. That was... disturbing. I am normally a L/J shipper, but at the rate your going, I'll be a full-out slasher by the weekend. Must stop reading angst. Making me act weird.
Nyias chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I really, really liked that. You don't very often (or at least I don't very often) see these sorts of attitudes of James and Lily towards each other, but I can't think of anything that would *disprove* it in canon. I can see it; I can understand it. It's cool.

Also- (and as for the real reason that I found your story in the first place)- I am a big fan of Remus/James. I think that it's severely under-rated. The way that you got them together here is unconventional, but again I think that it fits very well and is completely believeable. Remus as just a revenge shag for James? Yeah, I can see that, especially with the characterization of James in Order of the Phoenix.

And as you probably already know, you have excellent grammar and punctuation. But I thought that I'd just stick it in there too. Great story, all around. :-)