Reviews for The Breakfast Club
g
viv-heart chapter 12 . 2/2
This was nice. AS I have Seen the movie I am not going to tell you more :) really this was relaxing
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Hmmm...I really think if you should've added your own dialogue instead of using BC's. I understand this is based on the film, but is it really necessary to use a lot of the material from it too?
Don't get me wrong, I'm quite enjoying it. But I think you'd make a lot more improvement if you remind us that this is still Harry Potter.
All Breakfast Club is is that it's made up of 6 pupils who have to serve detention together and end up bonding in the end. That's all you could've used to write this fanfiction. You didn't need most of the quotes word by word, or based the characters exactly like them. Draco carrying a knife? Ginny putting heavy make-up on? Or Cho wailing like that? I just don't see it happening at all. And the part where Draco yells at Snape wouldn't make sense. John Bender didn't get along with his teacher at all and vice versa; whereas, Draco looked up to Snape since first year, he wouldn't t dare yell at him like that.

On a more positive note, Harry and Hermione were mostly in character :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm a big fan of TBC - mixed with Harry Potter? Colour me intrigued!
crowntheshan chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
JUST YES! I LOVE THE BREAKFAST CLUB AND HP! YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
This is such an exciting and sweet story!
Mystical Rose76 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Ok so breakfast club is one of my all time favorite movies. I am so lovingthis story!
Irish Thorn chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I've never actually watched 'The Breakfast Club' but this was a really super cute story! I'm truly glad that I had the honor to read it. You're a very talented writer; keep up the good work!
Reviewer chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Lovely story :)
Toxsikk chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
I know you wrote this along time ago, but I truly love it. Beautiful rendition of the breakfast club which I must go watch now!
skullgirllove chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
This was really fun! I loved it. The movie was amazing and this was such a great parody. Good job!
Sunset.Mommy chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
i love, love, loved this story! i love the breakfast club, and the way you incorporated the characters to fit the story line was pretty cool! i kept giggling as i remembered back to parts in the movie, and i liked how you changed one part to "mr. podger's wizardhood" :) good job!
ataraschke chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story(: It was fascinating, to say the least. Have you considered rewriting any of the other Brat Pack movies? Sixteen Candles or St. Elmo's Fire? I'd be particularly interested in a Pretty in Pink remake, with Draco as Blaine, and Harry as Duckie(: I think you could make it work.

Anyways, I really did enjoy this, and I look forward to seeing what you do next (even though this story is the first of a fair few;)
ataraschke chapter 1 . 1/1/2011

Rebeca chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
All I can say is: 3. Really great!