Reviews for Beat Boy

into a chimpanzee
in teen titans unlimited

from chad
Guest chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
I really enjoyed this, I could clearly see them doing this. Thank you
BBxRAEshipper chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
OMG THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME, Just like the PROS! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Zinvothe zinthos
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Really a good story. I enjoyed reading it (straight tnhrough as a matter of fact). Definitely one for the favorites list.
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
This was amazing, I loved it! Keep writing great stories like this!
halfmoonkid chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
lmfao. i laughed soo hard at beastboy, when he told raven all that stuff.

too funny.
BobWritesTheFics chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This story was pretty good. I'm new at this Fanfiction site. So there is going to be some romance in this right? I haven't read chapter 2 yet, but i'm gonna read it after this review.
Oceralin chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! Not only was it perfect in a writers sence, you cought the true souls of BB and Rae perfectly!
ZadZap chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
haha pretty good story
ZadZap chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
loved it
sakuradancer3 chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
well, when i started to read, I thought it was lousy...-blush- I am sorry, I was wrong. You have a great talent for raveast storyies. I love it
Eternal Optimist chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
Wow i warn you: never read an awesomely funny story chapter like this when you're drinking water. Its not pretty. I love this chapter it was so funny when bb kept saying all those insulting things on accident. "I just noticed how lice is hooked to your hair today" and "your eyes are lizard drool and your lips are harry" i will never forget that it was so hillarious.
weartheseshorts chapter 8 . 8/3/2004
I can't believe I didn't get to finish this fic... until now! Oh my god! It's so sweet! Cute! Spectacular! Love it!

thats me