Reviews for Silence isn't Always Golden
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
CAH-UUUUUTE! That was so sweet of JP!
Tenderfoot chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
While strolling through ff-net I accidentally stumbled on to this fic and just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw that was such a sweet story- sad at one point but heartwarming at the ending
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Tis most cute. Well done.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
A moving, thoughtful illustration of the fact that silence can be deadly. Very well-written and enjoyable.
Tyramir chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Huh. Amazing. I didn't think it possible for Jean-Paul and Jubilation Lee to have a conversation of any meaning that didn't involve him strangling her to death inside of five minutes. But you did it. Wowness to you.
liquidburning chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
The jealousy I have over your writing is undescribable!

This was another well-written piece! Characters were completely in character.

Jubilee singing Happy Birthday to Ev nearly made me tear!(but shh...)

I'm so glad I decided to read your other works-it hasn't been a let down!
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
so sweet. I know practially nothing about Jubilee, my comic collections managing to somehow miss her every appearance (I'd say it was uncanny, but that's a pun to far), but from the fics I've read she sounds like a fun character. And just the type to forcibly remove Northstar from his shell.
B Oots chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I really enjoyed the story. I hope to read more stories of Jubilee and Jean-Paul.
Iblis chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I adore Northstar!
I adore this fic
Verthril chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Aw, that was so sweet. Been meaning to read some of these for a while.
Beaubier chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I did, indeed enjoy it. A more unlikely pairing has yet to be found. And it works perfectly. Very sweet.
Parodys chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
*grins* There are so few new Jubes fics out there that this was a treasure to read. I've been so out of the comic loop since Gen X finished that I'm sincerely hoping that Ange dying was a fanfic twist and not a comicbook reality.

It was sad and sweet and you kept Jubilee beautifully in character. Keep up the great work!
Jo the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Didi, you did an excellent job! I have never seen a fic with these two characters interacting with each other... it was wonderful, and both were very much in character. This would be wonderfulas astand-alone, but I would like to see more of your writings, especially if Jubilee and Northstar are your regualr subjects.
Wildfire chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Exellent story! I love the charaterization! you did a great job!