Reviews for Edge of Heaven
for you to notice chapter 21 . 6/3/2004
hey so tis kelly in diguise. i read some of ur other stories, the one with kevin from the backstreet boys and the underage girl? yeah, you're a good writer. but i knew that. so i really need you to write more because with as much crap as there is here, we need something good. aight, so read my stuff because i need one fan, right? all right, justine, (haha i can call u that. cool.) but please find a way to end this. in my opinion, it would be good if everyone was sad and no one won, but i know ure rolling ur eyes so i'll stop. finish it, please.
kelly chapter 21 . 5/9/2004
yea that works.
ok so yeah no more bp because honestly, the show really started being horrible and got canceled so i guess everything has to end eventually, right? yea, so i'll look for you other stories and get to those. i'm going to miss you here though! i guess it's the end of a beautiful friendship. weird i guess, but yeah.
kelly chapter 20 . 4/14/2004
oc: ok, well, yeah it's luke, i mean, apparently chris carmack was upset because he wasn't getting as many story lines as he wanted to, so they are separating soon. to all those people that laughed at me and said it was adam, screw you! i am seriously obsessed with this show, it's sad.
ur story: yea i knew you were going to have to end it soon because you really are losing steam, no offense. the only problem is you're still a really good writer, so i'd miss you. you need to start another story, maybe not in bp. ok, well, if you do, know that i'll definitely be reading. i love how you write and look forward to more. ok, well, it's kind of awesome that i was like the last reader standing, so i guess that makes me special! lol, well, i still love your writing and really want you to write more. ok, that's about it, peace and love...
kelly chapter 19 . 4/3/2004
ok i am loving your story so much more, but that makes me sound like a bad person, right? but not really, because youre just becoming an awesome writer; youve been handling this very well. oc: to sum up what i think you need to know, marissa slapped the shit out of luke, he ran off, seth's nana (sandy's mom) has cancer but was convinced by kirsten to get treatment, jimmy and hailie have started a relationship (but they both annoy me to death so i dont care), marissa and ryan came back to newport and marissa is ignoring her mother, seth made me cry talking to his grandmother, and summer and seth have emerged even cuter than they used to be. now, your story: i love kyle to death, and it would be interesting to see them get together, but im on the fence. you need a quick update (altho i greatly appreciate the 2 chap update) and you should end this within 5 chapters. then, move on to a new story and introduce a new topic. thanks for listening...
kelly chapter 18 . 4/3/2004
very, very excellent. im going to be bold and say the best chapter yet. it was short but had deep conversations that were far from cheesy. it was perfect and amazing. good for you.
adam chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
please finish Evanescing Apparitions
Joy2003 chapter 17 . 3/18/2004
Your story is getting really exciting...will AJ forgive Harry? Stupid Ronnie...can't wait for your next chapter :)
kelly chapter 17 . 3/18/2004
dammit, okay, i wanted kyle and amanda to get together. they work and it would be a strange but kind of perfect ending. and yes i kno ur laughing because i love drama, but still. it would be good. because ronnies always been a prominent character and her finally doing what she came out to do. perfect. but hey, ur story and u do do what u want to do and i kno i can say whatev i want and ull do what u want. but thats whats cool. u do what u think is right. so, in spirit of st patricks day: hats to ya, mate! damn, that was seriously gay, but im kind of sleep deprived now so forgive me. yay, u posted! hee, want more...
kelly chapter 16 . 3/18/2004
dun dun dun! i hate that anna girl, but i surprisingly like her a lot more now that shes gone...and her name is theresa and she is so much better than marissa so whatev. AND i am completely in love with adam brody who plays seth so my boyfriend gets all pissed at me whenever he even hears the name adam. hee, isnt it sad, it must mean boston public really goes down if we talk about oc here too. but screw it, its getting cancelled. ok, so harry and ronnie, one sec: HAHAHAHAHAHA! sry, im back. ill talk about the whole story next chap review.
kerri chapter 15 . 3/14/2004
pleaze finish Evanescing Apparitions
kelly chapter 15 . 2/21/2004
o weddings are fun! hee! amanda should make harry get her an engagement ring! if theres one thing funner than wedding planning, its diamonds. hee! i sound so material but who cares! hee! fun! yay! im preppy because i got jets cd and jet rules but hey! yay for jet and amanda and harry and you!
kelly chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
well, i feel so damn special! hee! school's always a pain in the ass, i'm stuck with listening to teachers that hate me all the live long day. THEN i get the one teacher that likes me, but puts the world to sleep. it's actually pretty funny to watch her yell at my friend standing right next to me for not doing what he's supposed to do, when i couldnt give a shit. anyways, oc is my new life. i've converted quite a few people so they could actually understand what i'm talking about half the damn time, and they now love it. could marry adam brody, if only met him. but that's another story. death to anna, but shes gone, so yay! yeah, bp is getting cancelled thank god, because it really was getting boring and was on fridays so screw that. and the trans sexual/sex change person to start off the season? yeah, not a good sign. so, your story is staying true to itself, and progresses well, so congrats. nothing happened this chapter tho, so i filled my review with small talk. ok, well, write more, ill read it...yeah. love!
kelly chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
hee. ok, so its one thing if u want sex, thats fine. but u had absolutely no story. aight, well, im not gonna complain, because apparantly (ahem) i do a lot of that...its ok, tho i can understand if people are on your back for more and more sex, u just want to give it to them. whatev. see, i think if by last story u meant the other one with aj, there wasnt too much sex in that one. a good balance (while keeping story lines) is perfect. anyhoo, i was so happy to see you updated, and no matter what, i enjoy reading your stuff. the only real criticism i want to give you (and it isnt really even criticism just notication-hee i made up a word) is that u kept saying he 'entered her.' find a new phrase, dont overuse it. thats the thing about sex scenes, u have to keep the writing up and think of synonyms etc. ok! thats it! love it! write more! (ps, yes i CAN like your writing. i like simple and all that good shit, and believable. that was what was so good about ur past chapters. o yea: happy new year! (love the stellar-ness) it was also my bday so yay! happy birthday to me! happy late chrismukkah!
Vikkie chapter 12 . 1/12/2004
pleaze finishing Evanescing Apparitions
Krystle3 chapter 12 . 1/6/2004
Wow, This is the first Boston Public Fic I have read. I started yesterday afternoon on "I Want All of You Or None of You" and this morning I started on "edge of Heaven" and I could'nt take my eyes of the screen, i just had to finish it.I must say that it is one of the best peices of fanfiction I have ever read. I hope all the stories in this fandom are as good.
Please post the rest of this story soon.