Reviews for Home Sweet Limbo
Aileil chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Drusilla and Legolas eh? Now that is something even I would never have imagined :). Thank you very much for the story and for allowing this interesting peak at the inbetween times.
Hebi R chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
They left her Legolas? *blinks in extreme confusion*
George chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I'm confused. Dru and Harmony were both alive and well in the final season of Angel. What are they doing in limbo?
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
Oh good elf above! I loved that ending. Serious rib cracking going on. It's almost worth the vampire stuff if you get to spend years with the Elf. More please. Brilliant story. I feel so sorry for Spike and so envious of Dru! Loved it. The Legolas thing was just wonderful. So now we know who Tara would go after if she ever went straight. Hehe.
Leanne8582 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
Very good ending. I guess it was an ending. Anyway, I liked it.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
How very lovely this is, Meltha. It makes me feel warm & cozy. So who is our new arrival? He sounds like Legolas! Lucky, lucky Dru!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
I really enjoy this story tremendously. I do understand how Spike, Tara, & even Drusilla feel. I'm looking forward to more.
Leanne8582 chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
So, is Etheral-Soul-Drusilla sane? Because Angel drove Dru crazy while she was srtill human. Or does that kind of thing not matter there?

I liked the image of Undead-Dru hunting indiscriminantly. For her, it's a morbidly appropriate way of mourning for Spike.
timeends chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
Man, this is going to be a sad angst story.. or what? oh boy.. poor blondie bear..
Leanne8582 chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
Poor Spike. He's right. That is a hell of a choice. And I liked Tara as a closet LotR fan. She would have gotten along really well with Andrew.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
Poor Spike! What a choice he has to make! But he's made the right one. I loved Cordelia doing Harmony's makeup, and even more I loved Tara's & Dru's reactions to that! Great chapter.

I noticed Lindsey's not at the wedding. I assume he & the AI gang don't make amends-or at least not enough to get him an invitation.
igore chapter 4 . 10/21/2003

I love it.

timeends chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Please do continue the story
Imzadi chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Meltha, you continue to surprise and delight with your original and extremely fascinating stories. I think this chapter is great, and I can't wait for the next. I'm surprised to see Holland in a Buffy story (which could just as easily have been, and maybe should have been, an Angel story). I've missed the evil old guy! But perhaps we might see another Angelverse character, as a good guy this time? Maybe we'll see Lindsey? (Imzadi crosses fingers, toes, eyes, legs, everything crossable.)
Leanne8582 chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Wow. This is just... neat. I never thought about Cordelia's visions before. I wonder if Spike will inherit them on the show? Oh, and Tara's "willow" tree totally reminded me of Under Your Spell from "Once More, With Feeling." The part that goes-

/I'm under your spell

Lost in ecstasy

Spread beneath my Willow tree/

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.