Reviews for Pale Angel, Go Away
Mistress Charon chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
This has to be one of the most beautifully written pieces I've ever read! I was utterly enchanted by your story! I love the darkness of it, the raw emotions you portrayed, it was brilliant, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The love between Aerith and Sephiroth was wonderfully done, I really love a slow burn in romances, and you did a lovely job. I liked the alternative ending more, it had more meaning, and I especially loved the last line; it was beautiful in its tragedy. Anyways, thank you so much for writing and sharing this incredible story, you're a brilliant writer, I love your imagery, you can really paint a picture. :)
TemariFire chapter 25 . 1/17/2015
Omg so sad. So beautiful. Lovely story with jam-packed intense emotions running through both charcters. My heart is aching for them.
TemariFire chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Finally an in charsher fic. The other stories I read make him so softer than really is. Look forward to more.
You are AWESOME chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
YOUR FIC MADE ME CRY TOO MANY TIMES! OMG! I LOVE U! I LOVEEE how you keep character and how you don't really rush things between the two :) Keep making more awesome fics.. Thank you!
Ultimolu chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
This story was amazing. Thanks for the really good read.
Ultimolu chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Holy Moses, I was freaking out for Aerith. O_O

That evil smile is never good. Bad day, bad day, bad day!

Ahem...I just came across your story and couldn't stop reading. It sucked me in, even if it's old.
xXgoodbyeXx chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Wow! This was really good! You wrote this out so well! :) I've gotten in SephirothxAerith recently and I love the couple quite a bit! At first that seemed weird to me, but Sephiroth and Aerith are a unique couple to me. This is going onto my favorites!
Erin Deadwood chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
I really liked this fic, you'r writiting style is amazing!3
Lady Icicle chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
Loved it! :) it's really nice! The alternate ending was sad but I sort of get it when you say it grows on you... Still like the happy ending better :P
littlemsstrawberry chapter 25 . 5/9/2011
two words. LOVE IT.
Night Blooming Rose chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
It's me! Divine Rose! Just have to favorite this great story!

Divine Rose chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
Oh my! What a great Seph/Aer story! One of the best and one of the best fanfics I have read!

I love the whole thing! I loved all of the Seph/Aer scenes and the kiss scene!

Oh my! It was all good! I loved the original ending, I can't read the sad one. I am a sap for happy ending!

You did so great!

xandria chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
I just finished reading this story again and I felt compelled to leave yet another review. I just wanted you to know that this is such a gripping story and one of the best AeriSeph fanfics around. I loved both endings, though I must admit that the alternate ending leaves a more powerful impression on me. I don't like sad endings though so I still prefer the original one!

Impressive work! I really enjoyed reading this again. I hope you continue writing! :D
sakR9 chapter 25 . 7/1/2010
Ah, this is a more realistic ending albeit more depressing. Sephiroth is cleansed now~

Thanks for a great 24 hours! :D Had a wonderful time reading your fantastic writing...
sakR9 chapter 24 . 7/1/2010