Reviews for The Seventh Mage
Dracozombie chapter 20 . 10/5/2004
Yay, the end! Post the fourth fic! Please?
R.C.Rob Chaos chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Great trilogy! I hope you post part 4. I came back alot to see if you posted. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read :D
Zipis1 chapter 20 . 10/5/2004
Hey, no problem. I know that I would have liked some one to have pointed that out if I had done it. This chapter was so sweet. Poor Ayla, feeling all old! Hee-hee...can you imagine little Lucca's and Magus's running about? With their short tempers combined the world would end. And you should DEFINATELY post a fourth part, even if it does spawn more and more and more. Why? Because you're not ALLOWED to stop! I love this. It's fun to read. And I can relate to the year Twelve thing...seeing as to how I'm in it, though mine's just beginning, and I already know I'm not studying as hard as I should be (stupid senioritis). So, yeah...anyway...Great chapter, great story, write fourth part, school stinks. That is all I have to say.
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 20 . 10/4/2004
Ahh... complete at last... joy! Rapture! Happy endings for most people! Please put the rest up later... Kelke shouldn't just fade away and die... he's too evil, for one thing. I've never played the game so it doesn't bother me... happy writing!
Dracozombie chapter 19 . 10/4/2004
All right, burn in hell Lavos! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE! And I feel your pain about the Goons. They're so damn annoying! I single Dark Matter or Luminaire spell and they'd be dead instantly, but no-o-o-o! They had to absorb shadow and lightning attacks and forced me to use the much weaker Fire 2! ARGH!
Zipis1 chapter 19 . 10/4/2004
Great chapter! Oh, don't have to worry...I ate the was just too chocolately to resisit! M...chocolate...Ahem, anyway...Magus is cute when he shows off! He just loves his magic soo much! And it's always good to know a man recognizes who the dominent one is in a relationship. And I really liked the part where Lucca is's very...emotional, I think would be the word, and really gives the reader a feel for what might have been going through the character's heads at that time, while also adding new meaning to when Lucca say "Ours...was a short youth". Great job! You got me thinkin'! Oh...but I think I found a mistake... Right at the beggining of "Some place Near Lavos" you say Crono, Lucca and MARLE got through the Black Omen, but shouldn't it have been Magus?

Other than that, I can't say enough just how much I love this, and how good this chapter was. So, update soon! I gotta go make some more o' them muffins!
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 18 . 9/11/2004
Sure, call me Teapots, it's not like I would mind - unless that was ACTUALLY my name, which it isn't... So Crono didn't pull a Magus after all - going to the Black Omen, sounds fun and a little dangerous... I knew you couldn't really kill Kelke, but the mere thought of an idea of it worried me terribly... looking forward to the next update, and 'the Black Omen!'
Dracozombie chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
Yea, I knew they had to go to the Black Omen sometime..aside from when they had to go look for Alfador ("Alfador are you in there no good let's go" lol). Wonder what'll happen there? Hurry and update! I know that you're busy, but...meh...
Zipis1 chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
ACK! The Black Omen! I HATED that place. Not so much because it was hard, but more because it was ANNOYING! YAY! You didn't wait for me! Who knows how long it would have been? Though, I'll admitt that you convinced me to at least START the chapter! Lucca, Lucca, could you POSSIBLY be nervous about grabbing Magus's hand? I wouldn't care one bit what my friends thought if I had that kind of opportunity! EEK! Chemistry exam! I absolutely HATED that class! I was lucky to have made it out alive! So, getting back to the always, it was great. You'd better update soon or I will be forced to throw a chocolate muffin of doom at you. *Waves half eaten muffin threateningly*
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 17 . 9/2/2004
Well, if that's idyllic family life... maybe their magic makes them crazier than normal families? Anyway, this was great but you can't stop updating when they're ever so nearly home... and they still have to fight THE ULTIMATE EVIL as I gather he is... fancy going around trying to destory universes - it's not very nice behaviour... so I can't wait for them to stop him! Do it soon! For the good of the world (and us readers)!
Zipis1 chapter 17 . 9/1/2004
NO! Don't stop updating this because of me! How would I ever survive my torture in school? This is part of my procrastinating routine! And talk about the chapter. As always...IT WAS GREAT! Ah, Magus...when will you learn that you can't hide ANYTHING from an older sister, even when they AREN'T the entity! I wanna know what Schala is talking to Magus about! Please update soon! Don't wait for me! PLEASE!
Goldamon X chapter 17 . 9/1/2004
YAY! The frog doth return to us! JOY Great chapter and we hope ye update soon
Dracozombie chapter 17 . 9/1/2004
(Shrieks like a hyper fan girl) I LOVE YOU KELKE! YOU'RE SO KAWAII!
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
Much as I love this story, what with it having Magus and Kelke and Alfador and everyone having fun and being in the chapters again, I have a small issue - you tried to kill Kelke! I take that very personally, however, since you saved him... and you are the Author. Glad to hear there's more on the way. And what's this about the Alternate Universe? Will there be more than one? Love reading this, must agree with everyone else - Updates!
Dracozombie chapter 16 . 8/30/2004
Whee, they're goin' home! And this is the first time when I actually didn't mind Tarriez's rants. At least she had a good reason that time, what with Kelke's life on the line. Kelke rocks!