Reviews for The JohnsonWeasley Story
ImATrooper chapter 24 . 6/23
I really enjoyed reading this, you did a great job writing the twins and weaving your story into the books. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
why is it about Fred/Angelina if the pairing is with George?
SiriusBDobby chapter 24 . 6/19/2016
This is such an adorable story. The best Fred and Angelina story I've ever read. Absolutely amazing :')
Muhaha999 chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
Absolutely lovely! You almost made me cry, I keep thinking how, in cannon, he dies, and how this could truly be their story. Thank you for the fluffy ending, a milion thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
Well done. My favourite Fred and Angelina story so far. Keep it up
Katrina Kaif chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
Omfg this is the best Angelina and Fred story evah!

Katrina Kaif
PrincessPanda chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
So horny! Yet so good! Great job! You should do one about George and Alicia too!
HomiesOverHos chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
,o
HomiesOverHos chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
This is my first Angelina Johnson story and I'm very pleased. I was so nervous about the ending but it was a pleasurable reading experience.
MINAH25 chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
This was a fun story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
yay
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I wish the twins were the one to figure it out
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was so cute to read. And I know it focuses on Angelina and Fred but it would have been nice to know what Fred felt like his brother got sorted in G as well. I mean he could have wondered whether they were going separate houses
Among chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
This is a really sweet, wonderful story. It's sad knowing what happened in canon.
firewhiskeyfirebolt chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Wow. That was... Wow.

I loved this! It was fast-paced and witty and entirely entertaining.

I really appreciated the happy ending. It tore my heart apart - knowing Fred's fate in the books and reading how it could have been - but it was so beautiful. Thank you.