Reviews for Rebirth
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Update please this is awsome!
BlackWolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Please continue!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Ha, this is funny. I hope you'll continue, but as I'm reviewing I see this was published in 2003. Ah well. Maybe you'll spontaneously decide to update.
fantasylover53 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
continue this story! *waves cookies in the air* continue this story!
jessica chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i loved your story! Please make more chapters! Please!
REBD chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
tell me there is more to this
The Bud chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
My kids learned how to say "Ow! My nuts!" from an unintended kick to Daddy's jewels.
Njong chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
oh that one is funny, X-babies?

GAGH

oh riot...
Jean-GreyPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
hi great story
Darlin chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I'm reviewing because I absolutely love it when the X-Men are turned into X-Babies. They're so cute and so much fun.

So far your story's been pretty good. The Sam and Kitty relationship seems like AU, thus a little strange, but other than that it's a good read. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
summers2004 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
lol! This story looks like it'll be a whole lot of fun. Logan Remy Ororo Jean and Scott as todlers? The concept is funny to begin with not to mention Logan and Remy's new word! Anyway...write more soon! Can't wait to see what'll happen!
Apteryx chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I enjoyed the details in your story, and have no problem with the writing; I just wondered what age the 'toddlers' are supposed to be. They are acting fine for four year-olds, but if they're younger, especially around 2 to 3 years, then their actions seem off to me. (unfortunately *grin*, I have been round lots of little kids, and have two of the monsters myself ;D )

Cheers,

Apteryx
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
LMAO! That was hilarious! I love it! Please continue soon!
Pyrotic chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Extreme! Keep writing, PLEASE! I want to see where this leads!
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Cool very funny can't wait to see where you take it!