Reviews for Ending
Coca-Cola Classic0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
yeah, ok, what does Trowa have to do with the rice in china?
Burnwick chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Man...I didn't even have any questions at the end until I read your author's note...- but I knew it was heero all along..because I'm good like that...I like it short and sweet and left you thinking...mostly after your authors note but :p I want MOREE!

Anta ga Hidoi no da!
Iruka-Yuywell chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
*is speachless* ...I can't say what was going through Duo's mind...but I do know the pain that can come to those arond the people. something very similer happened to a close friend of mine in high school...
Lady Ezri chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
wow...pretty darn cool if you ask me! I was wondering about too, why did Duo let Heero almost, partically rape him? (thats how I saw it) Like Duo isn't like that at all? Sure, sometimes people think of poor Duo has some horny guy, becuase the creators did say that Duo had after Wufei the most ABC expericen..it's just really intresting and brings up thoughts...hey! now this is getting me to do more for INOAA! thanks! lol..keep up your awsome work! you just seem to be getting better and better each time!
pattyard chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I like this story .:-) It was good I lookfoward to reading more of your work and will read each and every story of gundam wing you put up ...Thanks
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Hey!Another awesom fic!Very interesting..hrm...i hafta say i didn't think it was Trowa..but there you go- still, very nicely done, sorry i don have much else to say, i tired :P