Reviews for Love Lost and Found
Reynadraki chapter 8 . 2/11
oh oh, ay no!
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 2/11
hola! me encanta la sinopsis, aun la das en adopciĆ³n o ya no? estoy interesada, solo digo
The Secret Lover chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
I first read this fic on another site and fell in love with it, I just couldnt stop reading. You're one of the few writer's Ive discovered to be able to capture every feeling and traits of the characters so perfectly. Even if it wont be the same, hopefully another amazing writer will find this some day and turn it into something almost great as you could have made it.
Matt chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
I LOVED IT...wish u'd continue it...
AnimeGirl2007 chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
i just now found your story and i fell in love. I mean GambitXLogan. my fav pairing. Please dont abandine it. your a really good author.
EyesofBahamut chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
we beg of thee m' Lady write more of this. we'll go ever so much more insane if you don't ! This is spectaular. We are addicted to the way you made wolverin His animality is for the first time very attractive, even before the unfortunit spliting of his brian. The way you still managed to capture that ferall animal , with the way he nipped, sniffing and growling around the Cajun! We are most pleased! Now with him being ferral almost completly , we still find it to say it bluntly very sexy! You must keep up this story We desprately want to read more!

~the nightmare syndrome~

~carnage~

Evning may it be a plesant one for you M'Lady!
glorious doom chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Well written, suspenseful, few spelling/grammer errors... I think I have a new favorite story!

By the way, Remy/Logan my obsession. Go you!
anonymous chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
That was a really good fan fic it had emotion
rire chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
I really love your story! Please write more soon and dont stop here. I hope there will be an happy end for Logan and Remy. The idea of Hank/Jubilee is yery sweet.
Ablia chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
LIke it alot. sepcially Logan in feral mode much fun. can't wait till you update
Natural chapter 8 . 4/11/2004
It seems to me that you gave Remy empathy and Logan has his senses, they both have acknowledged Jubilee as a woman. Well Remy did Logan just thought that what he felt for Jubilee and Kitty was right. And it seems like Jubille likes them both so i think that it would be rewarding to build on those relationships as well as the Remy/Logan relationship. it would be a weird love triangle but I think it would be more interesting to read about than a Hank/Jubilee love story.
Keobear chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
very wellwood and smoth story line from reading it
stargoddess127 chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
OMG! ur so good at writing! i'm definately loving this story! so much has happened! and this is better than being in my house (im in the garage) cause i'm being left in the dark again about my bro. so i think i'm gonna stay in here and keep reading. it's hella good tho! i wish racoon would pounce on me.
stargoddess127 chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
ah peaches. *sigh* shes just all over the place. and i really want to whack scott over the head with a mallet. and not a squishy one. "as if their leader had not been wearing his protective glasses" aw, their leader loves them! really good so far! thank god for thanksgiving break with no hw so i can keep reading ur fic! it's so good! so sweet! so cute!
anonomous chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This is very good.

You have a real tallent for creating a world and situation with words.

FYI- get someone else to prof read befor you post just to make sure you gat all the grammatical errors fixed.