Reviews for Faceless
MH chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I adore this fic. I can't help it, I love it when authors find convincing ways for Fujin to act 'cute' ; (Nida's behavior was great as well)
Thanks much for writing for a wonderful and terribly underappreciated couple.
Keiraun chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Woah! This was awesome! Well written too... Great great _ NiFu (the usual name) is one of my favorite pairings, and the fact that your story is REALLY well written seals the deal! Great!
SeraphJewel chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
wow... it's nice to see another Ni/Fu on here! and this one was done exceptionally well!
Al Kristopher chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
YOU ARE MY *HERO*!

I never thought ANYONE else would EVER write a Nida/Fujin story, and yet lo and behold, there's one right there! (Hugs you tightly) This has made my day! Reading this story just made me smile all the way from beginning to end! I absolutely ADORE what you have done! Yipee!

Sadly, I'll have to dethrone you from your claim. I believe, with almost 100% certainty, that I was in fact the first author to write a Nida/Fujin story (although I call them NiFus). I really would like for you to check out my NiFus-if anything else, to prove that I did it first, and you're certainly not alone in your thinking. Read "Eye on Me" and its sequal "Summer of Love" for some serious Nida/Fujin romance, and also "Mind & Body" for an added pleasure. "Fenrir" has some as well, but I pretty much spoiled the entire story by saying that. Oh well. Bless you!

NIDA/FUJIN OWNS!