Reviews for My pain alone
Fanfic Reader chapter 4 . 4/30
I like your story. This should be made into a movie.
Please continue your story. I want to know what happens and if goten will reunite with Goku and Gohan. GOOD STORY!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad *dead and cry
OCDdegrassi chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Wow, i was so glad when i read this chapter because this is something i can actually see happening. Goten unleashing his anger at Gohan being the golden child. Great job.
Rose-Rainbow chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
LOVE IT! You're right, too. There aren't many Goten-hates-Goku fics, there SHOULD BE MORE!
Shadow Kokitsune chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
This is a sad srory but keep updating :3
Kayrii chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
awsome moree please!
Afiong Bassey chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Oh poor goten, he hates goku for leaving them.I can't really blame him though ,but I hope he doesn't do something stupid like kill him make this fic have a good ending and don't take this the wrong fic was AWSOME! Update soon!
i really love RAY KON chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
good and sad fic! i liked it!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
awesome update soon
AlwaysandForever chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
It's good If we put aside the fact that Goten really doesn't hate Goku... but that's what fanfics are for right?

angt goodness

~AlwaysandForever
Son Oliver chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
Please update this. I want to see how Goku now realizes how much hatred Goten has for him for not being in his life as much as he should have been. I'd personally whack Goku on the head with a frying pan made of katchin (the hardest known metal in the universe) to knock sense into his idiotic being. Just please update this soon. Later!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Oh! How sad! *tear falls* write more, angst is the best genre,...besides romance...damnit all, the world ends when they're mixed.
celtic-fire chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
can't wait to read more..._
celtic-fire chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
Thats a good story...please write more...it's awsome...good job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »