Reviews for My pain alone
OCDdegrassi chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Wow, i was so glad when i read this chapter because this is something i can actually see happening. Goten unleashing his anger at Gohan being the golden child. Great job.
Rose-Rainbow chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
LOVE IT! You're right, too. There aren't many Goten-hates-Goku fics, there SHOULD BE MORE!
Shadow Kokitsune chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
This is a sad srory but keep updating :3
Kayrii chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
awsome moree please!
Afiong Bassey chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Oh poor goten, he hates goku for leaving them.I can't really blame him though ,but I hope he doesn't do something stupid like kill him make this fic have a good ending and don't take this the wrong fic was AWSOME! Update soon!
i really love RAY KON chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
good and sad fic! i liked it!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
awesome update soon
AlwaysandForever chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
It's good If we put aside the fact that Goten really doesn't hate Goku... but that's what fanfics are for right?

angt goodness

~AlwaysandForever
Son Oliver chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
Please update this. I want to see how Goku now realizes how much hatred Goten has for him for not being in his life as much as he should have been. I'd personally whack Goku on the head with a frying pan made of katchin (the hardest known metal in the universe) to knock sense into his idiotic being. Just please update this soon. Later!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Oh! How sad! *tear falls* write more, angst is the best genre,...besides romance...damnit all, the world ends when they're mixed.
celtic-fire chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
can't wait to read more..._
celtic-fire chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
Thats a good story...please write more...it's awsome...good job.
shaniqua chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
i like this fic! sad but very nice!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
Wow, great work. I loved that chapter. Your book is one of the few Goten angst books that is inspiring me to make a good one about Goten and his angst. Read it when it comes out. It will be good and well diserved. Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait until there is more.
All The Saiyan Pride In The Universe,
Lone Warrior2
ShadowObscurity chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
I hope you get the best reviews for this wonderful fic. I love it, and i am sure others do too, dont give up on your fics yet. People still read DBZ fics, just no the same people. You just have a new audience to entertain. Great job with this i, hope it updates soon. Wonderful chapter!