Reviews for Halloween of Horrors ReUpload!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 2/3
Ahahahaha. What Yami Bakura did was funny. This was a very good story and I'm going to go hunt down the next one now. Good job.
mariko chapter 20 . 12/23/2004
OMG! I loved this story so much! especially the last chapter, the part with seto screaming and yami b. spooking everybody was hilarious! Keep writing girl, your stories are awesome!
happy yaoi lover2 chapter 15 . 4/22/2004
im gona reveiw here so its saved in my reviem history...so i can finsish it an realy good story _ !
SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
6mes am happy!11
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 20 . 1/24/2004
finished reading the whole thing. luckladybug is really good at writing this things. good story. on to another one. yuletide terror perhaps.
Commander Cool chapter 20 . 11/28/2003
Pretty good story. I adm-
Joey: TRISTEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?
Eh... I don't mean to be rude, but SHUT UP!
(CLONK)
(Joey lies on the floor, dazed from being hit with a snow shovel.)
Serenity: JOEY! (starts sobbing)
QUIET!
(CLONK)
(Serenity lies on the floor, dazed after being hit with a snow shovel.)
Good lord, I'm surrounded by imcompetents... Anyway, good story, as usual. Oh, and do a ...
Never mind. I'll mention that in the next review.
CC~ signin' out
Narya Kaiba chapter 20 . 11/17/2003
- I LUV your epilogues, they're always so funny! I ESPECIALLY liked the mention of Noa and Seto's reaction! *rolls on ground LHAO* THAT WAS SO FUNNY! He would have done something really... devastating... if they hadn't told him it was a joke! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes a tear away* Ah, anyway, ANOTHER brill story... man, how can you do these things? *_* You're amazing...

~Narya
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/14/2003
Hehehe! _

Brilliant!]

I can't wait for other stories your going to write!
Rakuen chapter 20 . 11/13/2003
XD This was extremely enjoyable. XD

Hehe, Seto got freaked about Noa. XD

Mokuba's got a fangirl? Awesome. XD (He's so loveable. _)

Whee, off to read your next story! _
Tammy chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
Mokuba has a fan girl? Sweet. He deserves the attention. Poor Seto though. I loved this story. Can't wait to see what you write next.
Reiko x 3 chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
Reiko: Well, Yami Bakura *twitch* sure seems to be enjoying himself. I liked the ending a lot.

Rei: Still have issues about using the dubbed names?

Reiko:*shrugs* Meh, it's a habit.

Dark: FIONA MADE AN APPEARANCE! FRANCESKA'S FINALLY DEAD! EYYES! *insane laugh*

Reiko: *sweatdrop* At least she's finally over the fact that it isn't Halloween anymore.
Liviania chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
Poor Rishid...Can't wait for the next mystery.

Livi

P.S. Please read my YGO story, Put him outta my Misery...
Red Roses2 chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
That was amazing! I HAVE to read your other mysteries! And the mysteries coming up! I loved, loved, LOVED this! - Continue writing mysteries please!
Red Roses2 chapter 19 . 11/12/2003
YES! No one died! Praise the authoress! *Praises you* I have to go now, but I'll read more later. Bye!
JessiChi chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
The end of yet another mystery. You need to whack Duke/Otogi more often, Malik, Rishid, Seto, and Bakura get whacked way more often than he does. I love your version of Yami Bakura.