Reviews for Taking Away the Loneliness
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 2/16
*laughing hysterically* oh god that was brilliant! I keep picturing the look on Dumbledores and snapes faces, with Harry there as calm as you please. *gigglesnort*
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
funniest chapter so far! oh god, i couldn't stop giggling hahahaahhaa
themillionairebi chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
loved it soooo good! glad tom turned into a baby. really amazing ending
sleepyalicedreams chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
ooooo! I like it
sarahsezlove chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I really liked this.
Good job by everyone involved.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good. A sequel might be nice.
M3mnoch7 chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Great job, you guys did a good job of making the story your own. The ending was amazingly cute.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I loved this story! Especially the ending!
SparklingBoobs chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
MERLIN'S BALLS. Dude, I have not laughed like that in a LONG time! It was just so well put together. Made me laugh like I was Voldemort on crack.
Miserea chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
I read the French translation of that story, but I surely HAD to come here to thank you guys in person !

I had an amazing time reading you !

Reaping-Vampire chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
X3 that was a super cute story! :D
lav123 chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Very nice!
louisesnape chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Wow, that was an amazing story ! Loved it so much ! A pity there are only 14 chapters Thank you very much for thic fic !
Twilightfans chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
I have to admit I was surprised that the story meshed as well as it did for having been written by different writers, and I thoughouly enjoyed reading the wonderful piece of art that this was turned into. Nice job, and I commend all the writers that collaborated to sculpt such a beautiful piece with little to no mistakes or changes in the writing style. It was also a brillant idea, by the way. you wouldn't mind if I used it, would you? It may help a bit with my own less than adaquite writing. And yes, I am well aware that my spelling is not quite up to par, but as it is past midnight that I am typing this, I will blame it on sleep-deprivation as I haven't slept as much as I should which could be attributed to the fact that I am, in some ways, like Harry Potter. Basically meaning: nightmares suck. Sorry, I'm ranting. Anyway... Story was amazing, collaboration of the writers was absolutely brilliant, and I greatly enjoyed reading this masterpiece. Great job!

-Twilightfans
Queen Marimo chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
very good! im glad everything was well in the end! :)