Reviews for Theft of heart
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful! I love it with all my heart.

Love how you wrote this story, it was so cute and sad. Malik was bashing. TT Oh well, this story really caught my attention. I thought it was still going on, and thought Ryou woke up from heaven or something like that. But no, it was the future already, and it seems that Bakura had known all along. It was fun and sad to read this story, tragic at the ening was really beautiful, although I'm not much of a tragic person. O.o

Hop to read some of your stories. Take care.:)
StalkPatrol chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
AW! SO KYOTT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! This is so adorable! BakuraxRyou forever! SetoxJou forever! YamixYugi forever! XDD Fantastic! I loved the way you ended it, and I think Bakura was my favorite charrie in all this. Or maybe Malik, you gotta love that guy.

Love the writing style, little helpful criticism? Hope that's okay T_T I mean this in a completely nice way and hope hope hope you don't take offence! ] It's just, I noticed that you have a lot of '.'s in here. More than anything else! T_T Maybe a few more question marks and exclamation marks would be good! Hehe

Write more, cuz I love it all!

Zozy Out!
Lolchen chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
Nice ending, as well as the story. Though your review replies were as long as the actual chapters most of the time, which was kinda disturbing for me. However, I take in account the time you have written this and just hope you do it differently now ;)

mfG

Lolchen
Anony-Coon chapter 21 . 3/28/2008
that was such a cute fic. i luved it.

and it really would suck if the past repeated itself, i mean, Bakura has plenty of bad karma. :P

anywho, great job. i really enjoyed it!

-s.o
Angel Kurisutin chapter 21 . 7/14/2006
Aww, that story was so great! I've never read an Ancient Egypt fanfic before, but it was really good. I felt kind of sad at the end, but not, cause the ending was happy, just...hmm, I don't make any sense. Maybe cause it's 3:10 in the morning. Anyways, I love all your work, and this is no exception. Good job!
25684 chapter 21 . 12/18/2005
X3 so KAWAI
Kichi Hisaki chapter 21 . 8/11/2005
I feel like giving you one big kiss on the cheek and a bucket of Canadian cheese for making such a LOVELY story. Oh, while I was reading the fic, I imagined everyone to speak in British accents. It was quite weird... -_-;
flamethrowerqueen chapter 21 . 5/16/2005
_ Wonderful fic, Misura. The ending was perfectly rapped up and sweet, the characterization throughout was excellently, and the plotline was well thought out. Nicely done.
Ruler of Dark and Light chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Righton great story
misori chapter 21 . 12/18/2004
/sniffles/

/close to tears/

Ye gods... thsi ficcay is so good! I read this for a while, didn't I? Hahaha... guess my short term memory took over and I had stopped. Really sorry for that. But I reread the whole thing this fic rocks!

You're most awesome! XD And I'm glad that ... this is a chapter fic of RxB.

Thank you for the good read! Totally cheered me up. /sobs/ So beautiful...

;_; Must you end it so well?

-Miso
anaraz chapter 21 . 9/6/2004
I loved your story !
Enjeru chapter 21 . 8/14/2004
CUTE! -
Me-O-Tojite chapter 21 . 4/27/2004
AW! That was so cute. You are such a good writer. This is such a cool fic. Very nicely done. I look forward to reading your others. Great job.
lurkcake chapter 21 . 4/4/2004
WAA! YE! Tiz the end, the beautiful end!
Sabby-chan Yaoi Fan chapter 21 . 3/24/2004