Reviews for Connecting with old friends
Laud de Saturno chapter 4 . 2/20
Lo único lamentable es que creó que falto un poco más de epilógo, fuera de eso la historia estuvo muy buena
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Dawww! I just love a happy ending. _
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
*cackles* Oooh Voldie will regret ever hurting Severus. XD Noone hurts someone Willow cares about with getting power blasted by the fiery witch. XD
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Bwahahahahhaaa! Yea, Voldie would do well to steer clear of Willow. XD She'd probably dust him.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
*cackles* Of course Severus would know that stuff, he is a half-blood after all and was raised in the muggle world. :P They tend to forget that stuff. XD
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Really cute fic. I liked. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Good story. Always liked Willow and Severus together.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Delightful
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
nice
WolfFighter chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Dear Sarhea,

A pointer for next time: You never really got into the story. The four chapters basically went: 1)Snape leaves Hogwarts, 2)Snape goes to America/ finds Willow 3)Snape and Willow go back to Hogwarts several months later, 4) Voldemort's suddenly dead. There's no detail, no plot, no actual story. The ideas are in there, but you need to expand your ideas and provide a good story.

Sincerely,

WolfFighter
mystic soilder chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Beautiful!
foxgirlangie chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
HOLY COW! That was AWESOME! I Love this story...I hope to read more of your stories...Keep up the excellent work.
zayra chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
cool story! truthfully, this is the only snape/willow pairing that i've liked. I hope u write more stories of their pairings and a possible buffy/harry pairing too.
Sleeping-Lisa17 chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Excellent! :)
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Cute. Several . . . large . . . time jumps, but cute all the same.