Reviews for The Art of War
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
DDDDDD: I do hope you update this!
Omniczar chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is the second time I've seen this. It's Sun Tzu, not Sun Zi.
little red lotus chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I see it's been nearly 3 years since you've worked on this story. I hope you will pick it up again. This first chapter is terrific - intriguing, well-written and really nice characterizations of Mulan and her father, and Shang also. I'm always interested in Mulan stories that at least try to be culturally and historically accurate - I realize how difficult it is to do that, especially working from a Disney movie. But I just want to say that you started out with something very very promising. Here's hoping you'll continue it!
CluelessAngel chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
aww so cute! update soon!
MiniEllie chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
this is going to be an interesting story. i like how shang kept calling mulan 'ping'
bob chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
cool!
Angel452 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Are you planning on continueing this story? I hope you do.
What will happen next? Will he need Mulan's help?
Wouldn't she be aloud to enter the Forbidden City because she is a hero and has the Emperor's Crest?
Please post more as soon as possible.
alibi girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
so r u gona finish or what? gud start few spelling errors but ok and it's lit not lighted.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Great story so far. Hope you update soon
Angel452 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
What will happen next? Will Shang need her help? She is the hero of China wouldn't the Emperor give her an open invitation to the Forbidden City?

Please post more chapters as soon as possible.
Pristine chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I love this take on Mulan and shang's relationship.

Being an asian, I can relate to the rules of society, finally a fic where Shang and Mulan are at least being incharacter.

So do continue
phoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
i want another chapter up soon girl!
Lynn12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
aw...that was a good start! i like how you put chinese in the story1 hehe. Well i hope to hear more soon!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Whoa, a lot happened in that one chapter! What will Shang end up doing? Was he calling her Ping so that it wouldn't be so hard to make up his mind? Update soon, please, I really want to see where this story goes!