Reviews for Rescue me from servitude
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
this is great you should keep it up
Destiny Kitty chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Well it's a shame people didn't seem interested - I know how hard it can seem to get any attention online. And a shame that you didn't continue the story. Personally I like AU and KxR, with Rei being uke. I think it's sweet. I enjoy writing KxR in a similar style to yours in this story. I love rescue and hurt/comfort! If Voltaire tries to hurt Rei again, would Kai come to his rescue? And would Rei return the favor if Voltaire attacks Kai too? I would love to see them both escape from under Voltaire's thumb, hear more about their life and their counrty/society (since it sounds like you made it up), and be introduced to Akai. Does Kai have any other cousins or siblings? Why did Rei's village treat him so badly - was it just because he is an orphan? Did he not have anyone to take care of him anymore? I hope you don't take this story down.

ForeverDarkRider chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Please update this story soon! I'm really getting into it!
heather chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
aww, poor ray, anyway. update soon, i like the story so far
Cold-Creature chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
And... it stopped... -_-6 *sob*! Oh well!

So far, so good... Ray's very innocent though... How old is he I wonder? .. Hmm... Anyway! Very good! Like to see more!

The Amano Dragon chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Okay i'm just too lazy to sing in soz.

Anyway i can't believe you've only got 10 reviews for this since this is like one of the best stories i've EVER read!

I really hope you read this since you haven't updated and may not even be alive due to some freak accident...okay i'm going a little crazy...i really have to quit drinking coke lol.

I really hope this reaches you and that you decide that you will update.

Your loyal reviewer

Amano x
The Wicked Witch of Dingl chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Ok... I hate Rei, but that was well written... no hope in thinking you'll continue this?
pemphetru chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
OO i am so inlove in ths fic! update! your style is cool! don;t get frustrated! XD
darkwaterwolf chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
plesae continue. this story is good and i want you to update soon plesae.
TK Crossbow chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
Hi! *glomp and huggle* Don't get down that not a lot of ppl are reviewing, ur story rocks! Update soon!
Mine6Chan chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
This is great. I love it! I can't believe that you haven't resived more reviews. I'm not the type of person who reads something and don't review, I'm not that mean.

Is this Alai Kais older brother becasue he said grandfather to the * !$*!
pika318 chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
I really like this story. Its too bad not much people are reviewing. It kind of reminds me of the story I wrote. I got 5 chapters, going on 6 and I only have 3 reviews the last time I checked. But, still continuing. And pls do not torture Rei too much.
Boys On Boysenberry-hime chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
I'm really suprised you don't have alot more reviews! *grumbles* Ungrateful people!

Don't feel bad, this story is awesome. . Keep up the good work, ya know. .~

Update soon!
Devlinn ReikoBryan Luver chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
Don't be mad!

I'm sorry I never reviewed! I never even knew this story existed until today!

Anyway I really like it! It's getting intersting! I like Kai being a little OOC. Great job!

Update soon!

Devlinn Reiko
cat chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
ok i read and now i am really really really need too...CONTINUE WRITING! please