Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Rynesmom chapter 14 . 11/10/2003
Manette, I couldn't stop reading this! It was incredible! You had me hanging at each chapter. As I read, I could "see" the entire story in my head, you did a wonderful job with the descriptions, everything. I've read many of your fics and they are all excellent!
kibbix chapter 14 . 11/10/2003
Good ending...lol...I liked it!

kibbix
LynnM chapter 14 . 11/10/2003
This was an amazing story. You wrote everything so well...the dialogue, the descriptions, the relationships and the emotions. Your characterizations of Harm and Mac were fabulous. Thanks for writing.
LizD chapter 14 . 11/10/2003
That was very sweet. Thanks for a great read,
cool cat2 chapter 14 . 11/10/2003
Loved the end and hope their's a sequel in the works:)
emokid chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
I can't get over how amazing this fic is. Man, you're an incredibly talented writer... you just phrase everything so perfectly, I love it.

This is by far one of the greatest fics I've ever come across.
ArwenUndomiel chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
Talk about edge of your seat action! Great chappie! Frankie's a dead loony and once again tension between Harm and Mac. Can't wait for the next chappie so please post soon. :)
LizD chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
Well that was a different turn of events. Hm don't quite know what to say about any of that. Will look forward to the next chapter.
mkiwi chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
its awesome... continue.
Ruli chapter 12 . 11/8/2003
...I...am...speechless. I have no idea what to say but I know that I want you to update this story as soon as possible! Frankie is evil? Gloria is? I know those guys are, but what's going to happen to Mac? You cannot let her die, or I will...well...there's not much I can do, but it won't be pretty! Just Update!
ArwenUndomiel chapter 12 . 11/7/2003
DAMN...a cliffy! Please update soon! Great work BTW am loving this story more and more each time I read.
ArwenUndomiel chapter 11 . 11/7/2003
Wow. I stay off line for one day and you update two new chapters!

Great chapter, very unexpected twist at the end. Wonder what's going to happen. Better read on then.
kibbix chapter 12 . 11/6/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE...this is great...i'm on the edge of my seat...

kibbix
ducktapedmoose chapter 12 . 11/6/2003
Oh God, I love this! It's frickin' awesome! Keep up the good work!
navychick chapter 12 . 11/6/2003