Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
sunchaser2 chapter 12 . 11/6/2003
i am confused. but i like your story. keep it going.
LizD chapter 12 . 11/5/2003
"Frankie looked at me very calmly and said quietly, "Kill her."" Never liked that woman.

WOWEE .. talk about lawyers guns and money ... thanks ... keep it coming.
e-dog chapter 11 . 11/5/2003
Gloria! I have to see where this goes! Next chapter please...
pitaqueen chapter 11 . 11/5/2003
Another awesome update! This story is kickin' ass. You really have a great talent for writing Mac and Harm. Nice cliffhanger... can't wait to see what will happen next.. I have a few ideas but you can always through in a couple of curve balls... update again soon!
LizD chapter 11 . 11/4/2003
",it was obvious that Gloria was winning. She was the one pointing the gun."

This is great. Who is Gloria Randall? What do she and Frankie have in common? Very interesting.

Oh yes - Harm and Mac are very fun. Thanks
LadyTrista chapter 10 . 11/3/2003
Oh my GOD I love this story! I thought they were so busted. This is great, keep up the great writing.
pitaqueen chapter 10 . 11/1/2003
This story is going very well, you are capturing alot of emotions and the dialouge is great. You have a alot of potential with this story cant wait to see where you take this. Great update!
navychick chapter 10 . 11/1/2003
your a great writer! Keep going.
mkiwi chapter 10 . 11/1/2003
wow. this is really good. you do an excellent job of characterizing them. please continue soon and make your chapters longer? i'm on the edge of my seat. :)
kibbix chapter 10 . 10/31/2003
How long until the next chapter?

This was great...keep going!

emokid chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
Hey, I know I haven't been reviewer after every chapter, but I have been reading every chapter and LOVING it! I look forward to reading more all the time, and and get all excited when I see you've written more.

I think this fic is AMAZING!
ArwenUndomiel chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
This story is refeshing, fantastic and totally addictive!

I have to check back at least twice a day to see if you've updated!

Frankly I'm becoming totally obsessed! :)

Great chappie as per usual. I love how Mac and Harm are still dancing around each other even though they're basically together!

The storyline is great also. Like I said before, everything about this story is quite addictive!

Please update soon. :)
MacHarm4ever chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
Great Story!

Keep up th egood work...
e-dog chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
Man, you have to keep going! Please!
Kassia525 chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
If only they had done something like this on the show to resolve that whole Paraguay mess... but then it wouldn't be a show about JAG. At least we have great fan fiction to give us our Harm/Mac fix. I can't wait for the next chapter!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »