Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
ArwenUndomiel chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
Fantastic! Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon.
SarahRabb705 chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
I'm really enjoying this story. I think Gunny is a bit out of character but in a funny kind of way. Uh oh, I wonder how much Frankie Mitchell heard! I can't wait for the rest.
LizD chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
"she didn't seem amused."

Uh Oh ... dum da dum dum ... this could be trouble. Thanks. Good fun.
e-dog chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
O, I like this Gunny! This is awesome!
navychick chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
uh-oh! Gunny going after Mac, wow! This is getting better and better. (as long as harm ends up with mac ;.)
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
great story.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
I love this side of Gunny and how Harm is just a little jealous. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.
sunchaser2 chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
and the plot thickens... keep up the great work. :)
LizD chapter 7 . 10/27/2003
"I can promise you right now that I plan to enjoy every minute of it." GO GUNNY!

This is really fun. I think Mac will enjoy the attention for a change, pissing matches aside.

Well done. Very well done.
Jagladymac chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Awesome story! I would have submitted a review earlier but I just got a login. I was so hoping that you would use Victor instead of the cliched Webb for the boyfriend. This will add a whole new world of situations and jokes you could work in. Can't wait to read more!
Kathryn Rabb chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
You are *very* descriptive with the rooms and clothing that I almost feel like I'm there! I've read this on another board but I'm reading it again here and enjoy it immensely each time.
scandaladdictusvi chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
I waited until I read the first six chapters to review. I love this story, please continue. It's not likely to happen on the show, but it sure is great to imagine the possibilities.
e-dog chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
This is a great story! You have an awesome writing style and I'm enjoying every word and every sentence that is before me! Oh, my gosh, Gunny! Yeah! Need more!
LizD chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
"I hoped he liked the smell of leatherette in the morning ..." - VERY FUNNY. And I was expecting the Admiral to come walking through the door, but now that I know it is Gunny ... he won't be waking up on the leatherette.

I read 1 - 6 in one sitting and I really like it. It if fun (or getting fun) sexy, dangerous, and a real treat. Thanks.
serendipity112233 chapter 6 . 10/26/2003