Reviews for Meeting and Celebrating
Ldysabella chapter 12 . 3/25
You did very well on this one. I know it's probably been so long you'd be tempted to revamp rather than coninue. Its understandable considering how much you've grown as a writer. Still I enjoyed this and love the spin. It would be fun to see it completed.
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Looking forward to reading the end of this!
Netchka chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! Thank you.
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
I dont remember how long the Buffy series rant on TV, but the explanation in this chapter is simply EXHAUSTING! I think that may be why I stopped watching Buffy back when it was on. The constant addition of new characters made things very confusing for me.
Netchka chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Now you're getting it, Severs.
Netchka chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Good start.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Yes the fucking "Powers That Be(tray)" should have guided Willow to a coven.
And mortals fighting a hell goddess? Once again the ptb were not there...

Joss was a twisted sob. Look what he put his characters thru.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Willow was betrayed by her "friends".
First of all Giles should have sent her to the Devon Coven right after she re-souled Angelus.
Second, magic cannot be "addictive", no more than breathing is addictive.
You can get in over your head tho.
And breathing, you cannot stop can you? You must be addicted to breathing. STOP IT!
See how stupid that is? Tara was not addicted to magic, no one else was either.
Tara was just afraid, same as Willow but she did not have the courage to stick around.
So Tara betrayed Willow by not helping when she should have.
Third, Buffy treated Angel better than Willow and he killed more as Angelus.
Buffy betrayed Willow by not treating her better.

Now I have a theory, the show was called BUFFY the vampire slut.
When Willow got too much screen time and too powerful her character was then destroyed.
Can't have Willow the Witch overshadowing BUFFY...
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Hmm, this was nice. Are ever going to continue this though? With the amount of time it's been, I'd say not. Anyways, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
mh21 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Wow, I can't believe this was written ten years ago! I know it's unfinished and unlikely to ever be, but I wanted to review the story anyway. I love it! There are so few good Buffy/HP crossovers and I hope you one day decide to finish writing this or write another Hermione/Buffy universe crossover story. I'd love to read more interactions between Hermione and Connor if you ever do decide to continue writing this one. I'm most interested in their relationship as I've never seen the Angel series (blasphemy! I know, I should rectify that soon) and I'd like to get to know Connor better. Is he an immortal since he's the son of vampires? I'm also curious about how the solstice ritual affected all eight of the main characters. Do they actually have the power of Goddesses in them full time now? Are they immortal? Or were their bodies just used as conduits for one night only? Anyway, it's unlikely you'll continue writing after so long, but I did want to compliment this story and write a review anyway. Thanks for the fun read!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
When will you add another chapter?
Regin chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Monki-Neko chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
i love your AN at the end, "patriarchal conservative bastards"-totally the ministry of magic.
xxTheWiseOnexx chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Love this story! I'm happy Connor is in the story! Yeah :)
darkxangelx-xo chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
Its very good I love the plot so far keep up the good work! Maybe we can see the boys reactions to Conner and Hermione?