Reviews for Meeting and Celebrating
Teresa chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Hey, just a heads up. The "Crusitialeum" thing is actually the Cruciamentum, which is cool b/c it sounds like the Cruciatus. Good story!
nik chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
update soon
Kain129 chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
great read hope to see more of it soon
elfwitch42 chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
You have got to update this story soon. I am really enjoying it bunches.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
I love your story. I know it hasn't been updated in quite a while but I was wondering if you were planning to finish it? I'll keep an eye out for a new chapter just in case.
zafaran chapter 12 . 11/15/2006
This is a wonderful story. Is there any chance of getting more chapters on it anytime soon? I love stories where Severus has something more behind the snark-and-snarl. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Scarlet Storm chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
too bad you didn't finish this story, i really liked it.
Love Of The Draconis chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Love It! I read this chapter repeatedly, just thinking what the description of Snape without those Appearence Retracting spells would be like. I am thinking a slightly smaller body build than Gerard Butler, with Hayden Christensen's mouth...

Sorry, got of topic a bit there. I wish you would submit another chapter soon because I wanna see what happens when the students see him with out the spells.

Please, I beg you...update, PLEASE!
BSGirl chapter 12 . 3/11/2006
Wow! I love this fic. Please Update soon!
sleepy26 chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Great story please update soon
Lauz23 chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
i just love a pissed off cordelia defending her man, i love reading about the others but as cordelia is my favourite character i was happy to see so many chapters based round

hope that we see more of this story
pnkrckprncss137 chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
i liked the story alot. i would like to know what happens next in it.
Setsuna Bu chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
This is such a great story. I'm so sad that you haven't updated it in over a year. I really like this storyline. I like HP/Buffy crossovers but have read very few with decent plotlines. I really hope you decide to continue this story.
scamperdoodles chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
This is great. keep it up please.
Ghostly Green chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
I'm so sad I found this NOW when you haven't worked on it in over a year! I love HP/Buffy crossovers, and though some of the characters were very OOC (Buffy, Xander, Sirius-ish), you DID give a warning and I liked it anyways. You can't have conflict without rebellious characters, right? lol. Anyways, I KNOW it's been over a year and all, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP! Maybe bring Dawn to Hogwarts for Draco... *sneaky sneaky grin*. And what about the whole Soltice night? What if *le gasp* the girls ended up pregnant or something? Now THAT would be drama worth writing about! Aw... that'd be great! PLEASE update!

!oneone1!eleven!11!1!2!*