Reviews for Meeting and Celebrating
Scarlet Storm chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
too bad you didn't finish this story, i really liked it.
Love Of The Draconis chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Love It! I read this chapter repeatedly, just thinking what the description of Snape without those Appearence Retracting spells would be like. I am thinking a slightly smaller body build than Gerard Butler, with Hayden Christensen's mouth...

Sorry, got of topic a bit there. I wish you would submit another chapter soon because I wanna see what happens when the students see him with out the spells.

Please, I beg you...update, PLEASE!
BSGirl chapter 12 . 3/11/2006
Wow! I love this fic. Please Update soon!
sleepy26 chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Great story please update soon
Lauz23 chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
i just love a pissed off cordelia defending her man, i love reading about the others but as cordelia is my favourite character i was happy to see so many chapters based round

hope that we see more of this story
pnkrckprncss137 chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
i liked the story alot. i would like to know what happens next in it.
Setsuna Bu chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
This is such a great story. I'm so sad that you haven't updated it in over a year. I really like this storyline. I like HP/Buffy crossovers but have read very few with decent plotlines. I really hope you decide to continue this story.
scamperdoodles chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
This is great. keep it up please.
Ghostly Green chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
I'm so sad I found this NOW when you haven't worked on it in over a year! I love HP/Buffy crossovers, and though some of the characters were very OOC (Buffy, Xander, Sirius-ish), you DID give a warning and I liked it anyways. You can't have conflict without rebellious characters, right? lol. Anyways, I KNOW it's been over a year and all, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP! Maybe bring Dawn to Hogwarts for Draco... *sneaky sneaky grin*. And what about the whole Soltice night? What if *le gasp* the girls ended up pregnant or something? Now THAT would be drama worth writing about! Aw... that'd be great! PLEASE update!

!oneone1!eleven!11!1!2!*
Ridea chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
Wow, it's really good. To be honest i love it and im curious where Draco's going to find his soul mate. As well, more curiousity is what's going to happen next with plot?
anaonmuse chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
were are you you havnt updated any of your stories in a year and they are all amazing
Allyssianne chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
I love this story and really would like to read more soon. Please.
andie chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
oh please up date! i am loving this story! ack i can't believe you stopped there..do you know where you're gunna go from here? who does draco find...so many questions i know but its a great story

-andie
peregrin chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
hey! i love your story and i hope to see it continued soon.
peregrin chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
hey! i love your story and i hope to see it continued soon.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »