Reviews for Meeting and Celebrating
scamperdoodles chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
This is great. keep it up please.
Ghostly Green chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
I'm so sad I found this NOW when you haven't worked on it in over a year! I love HP/Buffy crossovers, and though some of the characters were very OOC (Buffy, Xander, Sirius-ish), you DID give a warning and I liked it anyways. You can't have conflict without rebellious characters, right? lol. Anyways, I KNOW it's been over a year and all, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP! Maybe bring Dawn to Hogwarts for Draco... *sneaky sneaky grin*. And what about the whole Soltice night? What if *le gasp* the girls ended up pregnant or something? Now THAT would be drama worth writing about! Aw... that'd be great! PLEASE update!

Ridea chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
Wow, it's really good. To be honest i love it and im curious where Draco's going to find his soul mate. As well, more curiousity is what's going to happen next with plot?
anaonmuse chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
were are you you havnt updated any of your stories in a year and they are all amazing
Allyssianne chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
I love this story and really would like to read more soon. Please.
andie chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
oh please up date! i am loving this story! ack i can't believe you stopped you know where you're gunna go from here? who does draco many questions i know but its a great story

peregrin chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
hey! i love your story and i hope to see it continued soon.
peregrin chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
hey! i love your story and i hope to see it continued soon.
SeahSlade chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
i really like this fic a lot, i wish you hadn't stopped i know it's been a long time, but it's really good.
Sheri chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
I love this fic!

I cant wait for you to update!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
samson chapter 13 . 6/21/2004
still loving this, i was waiting for an update at tth but you were doing it over here instead. love the pairing of cc/ss! Enjoyed seeing black getting his ass kicked.
Petra chapter 13 . 6/18/2004
A brilliant story! I love that Buffy, Xander and Sirius are complete jerks! Very re-freshing, if I may say so. :)

I adore sexy Snape and I think you did a wonderful job of setting him up with Cordy. That's one paring that would have never crossed my mind before your story.

Are you going to bring Dawn in for Draco? I think you should try to find someone else. It's a tad too traditional for this fic, if you ask me ;)

I hope you'll update this fic sometime soon, I can't wait to read more of it. :D

Thanks for writing!
courtney chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
i LOVE this! best fic eva:):):) please update.
chelsea chapter 13 . 5/13/2004
this story is so cool! cant wait for next chap.
sara chapter 13 . 5/12/2004
I love your story, please continue writing.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »