Reviews for Meeting and Celebrating
Ridea chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
Wow, it's really good. To be honest i love it and im curious where Draco's going to find his soul mate. As well, more curiousity is what's going to happen next with plot?
anaonmuse chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
were are you you havnt updated any of your stories in a year and they are all amazing
Allyssianne chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
I love this story and really would like to read more soon. Please.
andie chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
oh please up date! i am loving this story! ack i can't believe you stopped there..do you know where you're gunna go from here? who does draco find...so many questions i know but its a great story

-andie
peregrin chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
hey! i love your story and i hope to see it continued soon.
peregrin chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
hey! i love your story and i hope to see it continued soon.
SeahSlade chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
i really like this fic a lot, i wish you hadn't stopped i know it's been a long time, but it's really good.
Sheri chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
I love this fic!

I cant wait for you to update!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
samson chapter 13 . 6/21/2004
still loving this, i was waiting for an update at tth but you were doing it over here instead. love the pairing of cc/ss! Enjoyed seeing black getting his ass kicked.
Petra chapter 13 . 6/18/2004
A brilliant story! I love that Buffy, Xander and Sirius are complete jerks! Very re-freshing, if I may say so. :)

I adore sexy Snape and I think you did a wonderful job of setting him up with Cordy. That's one paring that would have never crossed my mind before your story.

Are you going to bring Dawn in for Draco? I think you should try to find someone else. It's a tad too traditional for this fic, if you ask me ;)

I hope you'll update this fic sometime soon, I can't wait to read more of it. :D

Thanks for writing!
courtney chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
i LOVE this! best fic eva:):):) please update.
chelsea chapter 13 . 5/13/2004
this story is so cool! cant wait for next chap.
sara chapter 13 . 5/12/2004
I love your story, please continue writing.
brook-lyn333 chapter 12 . 4/23/2004
i love this please update!
Lexinator chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
Reviewing for the first chapter to the lastest, thirteenth. Brilliant story, unique take in the "someone has a long lost relative" theme. All the pairings are absolutely charming, though I hope to see some more of the remus/amy pairings, they are two of my favorite characters. Will Draco get a partner of his own? Dawn maybe? I;m also happy to see that Buffy and Xander are complete assholes in this fic, it's very refreshing. You seem to dislike the stereotypes of the Harry Potter/Buffy crossovers. It is a tad Mary Sue with the Voldemort areas, but I guess it's for the best. Drama between Sirius and Snape definately make up for it. Please update soon, you have an incredibly interesting story on your hands. Well, I'm done.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »