Reviews for Meeting and Celebrating
brook-lyn333 chapter 12 . 4/23/2004
i love this please update!
Lexinator chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
Reviewing for the first chapter to the lastest, thirteenth. Brilliant story, unique take in the "someone has a long lost relative" theme. All the pairings are absolutely charming, though I hope to see some more of the remus/amy pairings, they are two of my favorite characters. Will Draco get a partner of his own? Dawn maybe? I;m also happy to see that Buffy and Xander are complete assholes in this fic, it's very refreshing. You seem to dislike the stereotypes of the Harry Potter/Buffy crossovers. It is a tad Mary Sue with the Voldemort areas, but I guess it's for the best. Drama between Sirius and Snape definately make up for it. Please update soon, you have an incredibly interesting story on your hands. Well, I'm done.
NavyGirl05 chapter 13 . 3/26/2004
Heheheheheh...I love this story so far! Continue on with it already. I want to see who you put Draco with!
eth chapter 13 . 2/15/2004
I think this is an amazing story, and I can't wait for you to continue with it! Loving Severus and Willow and all the other characters. Am wondering who Draco will be paired with. )
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 13 . 2/3/2004
Brilliant Chapter!
Please Keep Writing!
brook-lyn333 chapter 13 . 1/18/2004
i lov the new chaps!its a little hazy to me why u put conner in hufflepuff? cant wait til u update again!:)!:)!:)!:)
Twinkle6 chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
OMIGOD!
I laughed *so* much when I read this! :)
"I heard the rumors and dismissed them because I was a cocky arrogant bastard. I still am but I'd like to believe I am a wiser one."
SeulWolfe chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
I love this story.. and i'm glad you updated...
keep up the good work..
I hope you can get sirus and sev to be friends..
Lia3 chapter 13 . 1/13/2004
Really nice story. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. So, are you going to pair Draco with someone? And what about Harry and Ron? Will The First still attack Sunnydale or are you going to let everything end up happily ever after? As for Draco, I'm partial to Ginny rather than Dawn. Dawn might fit well with Harry, however. Anyway, Good fic, and hopefully it'll be a long one as well.
watergoddess1307 chapter 13 . 1/13/2004
You should bring in Dawn for Draco's girlfriend.
You don't have to use that sugestion. I like the stoy so far i hope you can update soon.
makoto-18 chapter 13 . 1/12/2004
hehehe i liked ch13 a lot...was pretty good... keep up the good work
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 13 . 1/12/2004
ah i love this story! please post the next chapter(s) soon ! you should have dawn come 2 hogwarts and meet draco fall in love that would be great! well please post the next chapter(s) soon THANXS BYE
makoto-18 chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
oh really good...keep it up
brook-lyn333 chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
i love it!please update!i cant wait til' they get to hogwarts!:) :) :)
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
i loved that story you should so write a sequel but hello brakin up the scobbie gang thats screwed up but to hell with it that story rocked! please post a sequel or something THANX and Buh BYE
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »