Reviews for Raven's Reward
SailorSea chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Love it!
scryoko chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I think my favorite part was when Raven asked Robin if he was going to shake her hand, to make it official or something and Robin replied with a off hand remark if he had to. I can picture that part especially clear and loved it. Seriously, I'm in love with your characterization and dialogue. *swoon*
I'm home chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was pretty cool. I've always fancied the idea of Cyborg being second in command though, but still. This was lovely.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice story. I like how you ended it with the comment on them being equals. Also, the characterization and interaction for them is just right, so no worries. ;)
XxLucidDreamEscapexX chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The first Raven/Robin fiction. Made the year the first season of Teen Titans aired. Still, eight years later, it's a great piece. Love it.
magdilen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
A good story, although I generally picture Cyborg as the second in command type. It seems like he usually steps in when Robin isn't around. Also, Raven is very much the loner type. She enjoys being a part of a team, but I don't think she would do such a good job leading others.
so not telling chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
does anyone know why robin left batman and if you dont could you tell me your guess?
Paosheep chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was a good story. Real characters, believable plot, well written.

I liked it.
cheekylildevil chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
this is really good

shame I didn't see it earlier

wish there was more

not that I'm saying anything, much
ravenslair chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I just realized I never left a review for this, though I had read it before...sorry. I enjoyed this very much, and although there was no offical couples here, I had the feeling Robin had some thoughts about Raven, hmm. None the less, I enjoyed this very much. Thanks...Gerry
Little Pages chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
i didn't get what robin said at the end. then again i never get anything... u heard nothing anyways keep up the good work
Saint H chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
FallingRaven chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I love how you write your stories.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I don't know... That sounded a lot like Rob/Rae to me...
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
comment. comment. Comment. I hope you're happy now.