Reviews for Alone
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I liked it! Seems Malfoy is thinking of following in his second cousin's footsteps? :D hmmm :)
nicole chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh

Very nice. :]
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
FAVORITES! THIS IS ON MY _FAVORITES!*again, sorry for the lingo...just excited* He's going to turn his back on his family, change is his loyalty's, isn't he? He's going to follow Sirius Black's footsteps instead of his Father's. Carry on with what Sirius never got to finish, right? Well, thats how I interpreted it. I love it! This is my favorite so far of your stories! ]

TK
ryanzraindrop chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Isn't hope beautiful? I loved the ending. Sweet, really.
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
wow, that was...wow. Nothin else to say, just...wow.
Lidens chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
interesting conversation they had. good fic.
shnazzy jazzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
i like this story, there can be many possibilities for the ending..
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
wow brilliant!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Lovely.
Diabla666 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I really liked this story. I usually can't stand any sort of Hr/D interaction or any inkling of Redeemed!Draco, but both Hermione and Draco were in-character and the story flowed very naturally. Good job.
Cheese chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was very good.
Although I did find it a bit donfuseing at the end.
Were you tring to say that Draco was concitering following Sirius' path.
If so (as a great supporter of Draco if general) that was a great way of making the point.
*applaudes*
-SS
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
This is an awesome lil' one-shot. I love the realization that the ending that maybe Draco isn't asking about Sirius just for curiositys sake, but maybe because he wants to do something similar. Great!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This is amazing.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aww. Somehow, that was really cute. Their bantering was actually quite amusing. *Both* of them were acting like brats. Both of them are very IC. _
pensive puddles chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That was cute and touching. I, being one of the hundreds of people who love Sirius Black, am very pleased you did not abuse his character, or had Hermione and him be lovers or something. I would also like to say that I enjoy what you did with the characters. You made the possibily of his questions logicical and not out of character. Good job. And I liked how you ended it. It's always fun that way. So is this the end? Although I know most people would like a continuation, I think this is an excellent one-shot!

Toodles!