Reviews for Blood Fest
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Blaise Zabini
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
more plz!1 and can you keep the talking in quotes?
kate-sama chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
PLEASE PLEASE REVIVE THIS STORY
DDwelling chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
YES YES YES UPDATE SOON PLEASE! fantastic!
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
will you ever finnish or up date this

fic? please up date soon.
newt chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
PLEASE HURRY AND FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
CrimsonRose18 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
up date soon.
millenia chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
pretty interrsting story, it just so sad that you seem to have stop it! ;_;

I really like the atmosphere and the characters, I hope that you will continue it oneday!
shadowama chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
UM NOT FAIR IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE YOU 'VE UPDATED AND THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL.!*POUTS PROFUSELY* *speaking timidly* can you fix this little problem pweese?
Siren chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
cries...ye havent updated in like fer ever. I hope you do soon!
Qserenity2000 chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
I do hope you are going to continue this! It is really quite an intersting story that doesn't deserve to be abandoned. I love the idea that you only ellude to the idea of a vampire and have yet to really say it. It allows for some twisted minds (me) to smirk evilly and giggle lightly at the possible fates Draco has in store for harry. Great story! I love the plot, the characters personalities, and everything in between!~
Vampire's Gal chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
hehe i loveed it

now finish it

Urie
aDeLia AdRieLLE chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
it is such a interesting story with new idea tat was not copied anywhere else... this story had such great potential why aint you update it anymore? please dun give it up...
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Oh you have got to continue! What happens next? Will Draco turn him? Make him a slave? What happened to the other human boy? Must have more!
Hiki-chan chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
Hm... i like it. Veri much! XD Are you gonna continue it? I really like your style D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »