Reviews for The Emperor Hotohori's New Groove
laughing looney chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!ow...m-my s-sides...ahahaha MORE MORE!hey where tasu-chan?..poor chichiri ahahahahaha LOL!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
miaka chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
DO MORE!
silver chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
... *ahem*... ... ahahahahah... *ahem*... nice story and wonderfully done... please update soon
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
lol
HieiFluffyPhibby chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
nice very nice you must update I can't wait to see who Tamahome's wife is going to be (though I have a feeling I already know)and the children!please update soon!
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Oh my goodness! This had me laughing SO much! Nakago as Cronk? hahahahah!... Tomo as Ysma? hahahaha... Tama-kins as Patcha? ahahahaha... Chichiri was awesome! and Nuriko, Yui, Soi as well as Miaka! WHOHO! ... I wish Miaka though was Patcha's *cough* Tama *cough* home's wife. now THAT would've been good. Please do that! _

Please continue with this story and soon or people will get inpatient like *cough* me *cough. UPDATE FAST!

~Chibi
AlinaintheSky chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
YAY! lol funny chapter! I never expected Tomo to be Ysma. lol u probably told me, but I forgot. lol I would have thought Yui would be her, but o well. its still really good! please update soon!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
hi! this is a nice start, where is Tomo then? he has to be in it, main character hotohori as being a stuckup guy, yikes! better get away from him, heck bully him!

u are new here? welcome!
beafighter chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
HAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

GREATGREATGREAT! ...eheh,...sniff, but im afraid, attitude wise hotohori's got nothing on kusco! eheheh, so graet to see him OC though! and poor MITS!
AlinaintheSky chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
YAY! I love this movie! My fav lines: "You've thrwon off my GROOVE!" "I'm sorry, but you've thrown off the emperor's groove." lol! Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hmm...let me guess, Tamahome's Paco? (or whatever his name is...lol) Please update soon!
methodic madness chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Hehe, I love the image of Hotohori moonwalking into Chichiri. I also love the image of Hotohori as a centaur ::drool::

MM

(Sorry, 'twasn't the most helpful review...)
LiLkRnDr3aM3R chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
thats so funny! lol! hi! im nex! but no stories yet! its a good stories! cya! bye!
ladihouki chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
lol yah! keep going lmao
Kohiko chapter 1 . 10/7/2003

*cracks up*

*calms down*

woo...

*starts seriously laughing*

This is great-keep it up!

-Kohiko, no da