Reviews for November
LunaticCow chapter 43 . 3/1/2006
that's it? FINISH IT!
Chloe chapter 43 . 12/24/2005
Hey,

I love this story, I just finished it, and I NEED to know what happens next! Seriously, I can understand if bring the story to a close in like 2 chapters, but really, why did you have to discontinue this story at a cliffhanger? I really enjoyed reading this, but it's all for nothing if it is un resolved. Please reconsider continueing to write for this story, it would mean a lot to me and all of the other readers.
FireMistress13 chapter 43 . 11/27/2005
Great! Great! Great! I just got into this story and I love it! Great job.
maureen chapter 43 . 11/4/2005
plz update come on... please!
Anonimoose chapter 43 . 11/3/2005
Dude I really like this story! I don't really like Mark and Maureen but you made it likable. And you created an original character that I like! Kepp it up and update soon!
Anonimoose chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
My Rogii! Mine! Not really but still! And congrats you made an OC that I actually like!
Chris313 chapter 33 . 4/22/2005
I love this story so much. you are really talented. I liked this chapter with Mark saying Maureen would look like the Wicked Witch of the West since I am a Wicked fan as well as a RENT fan. keep up the good work!
Socky chapter 43 . 10/6/2004
Aw, this chapter makes me sad! :( It's great you're gonna be updating more often now, though.
Artemidora chapter 43 . 10/1/2004
Ooh, ooh! I like very much. Poor Marky/Maureen.

I like that name. Thalia. Very Maureen.

Good work! Keep it up!

*Meg*
The wife chapter 43 . 9/30/2004
HOLLER.
the-fraulein chapter 43 . 9/30/2004
ah! there you are, silly girl! i've missed this story, i was just wondering the other day when you would update again. ;) wow, Mark is being a total wanker. he's leaving everyone behind! he's leaving Roger behind! that's so... (alright... getting out of slash mindset NOW) well, i feel bad for Maureen, and Collins and Logan. good sad little chapter, update again soon!
Jennie chapter 43 . 9/30/2004
I'm happy this story is back, I missed it. More is good.
Amy chapter 43 . 9/30/2004
Ahh! I was so excited to see this updated and then it was such a shocking chapter, it was really great. I'm so worried for Mark and Mo! Very good job. You make me want to update Don't Breathe Too Deep... we'll see what happens.
Kelby chapter 43 . 9/30/2004
Yeah! You're back! I was just thinking yesterday about how I needed to hunt you down!

I can't believe Mark's leaving! After he and Maureen had finally gotten to a 'place' in there relationship! NO!

Don't you dare take this long to update again!
Artemidora chapter 42 . 9/27/2004
Wow-

This was truly excellent! I just read the whole story in less than an hour! This was amazing. I absolutely love it. I love how you're developing Maureen's, Mark's, Jen's, and Roger's characters, especially. I want to see some Joanne, and maybe her reaction to the baby. That would be awesome. What's his/her name? I forget whether it's a boy or girl. I hope it's a girl. Maybe, if it's a girl, they could name her Mimi, because Maureen and Mimi were like best friends at one point. That would be awesome... anyways, hope any of this is helpful to you. If it was supposed to be a boy, perhaps it came out a girl anyways. Oh, the drama.

If you don't use these ideas, though, I will, for a future story, that's already in my head. So don't feel pressured to use my ideas. (By the way, I won't use your Jen character, or Abby, in my story. I've had it brewing for weeks, and I wouldn't take your characters. But I will use my Mimi idea for Maureen's baby if you don't, because I like it. I might even add some link to the original Mimi.) So anyways, do what you want. I just want to tell you, I absolutely loved it so far! Good luck, and I hope to see more soon!

*Meg*