Reviews for Trent's lyrics notebook
angeldreamer21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
The poetry rocks! unfortunately, the only ones that even sounded like Jess had any part in writing were the ones involving motor oil. The rest sounded suspiciously like a Trent/Daria collaboration. It seems to me that giving Jesse partial credit is just to stroke his hair-covered ego. LOL It's still really good stuff.
Brianna Aisling chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I really like Delicious Heartache. Some of these would be amazing to hear on the radio.
V-Star chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
I love these songs! Must have more! Give me more! More more more! Please?
silversilence chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
why does the one that daria helped write sound better than some of the others?j/k
Jaime chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
that was awesome! i adored every one of them :) and i hope you dont mind, but i'm gonna save them.. just for myself i mean! dont worry :)
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
F├╣cking hell, some of those are lyrics are really good!
Arctic Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
In the words of a fanfic author friend of mine...heh heh heh heh heh.
Trent's Muse chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I can only hope that some of the love songs were written by Trent with Daria in mind... Ahem, sorry about that. My shipper side is hard to repress. I really loved all of these lyrics and they seem so much like what his notebook would actually be like. Always liked your work guys, keep it up! Signed, Trent's Muse (aka Otterstamp)
Miss Hollow chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
What can I say? You two are twisted. (Not sure if that's in a good way or what... _)
Thomas chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Loved it, loved it, loved it. If you can find someone who can sing like Trent, you could release these as MP3's.
LeAnne Sapphire723 chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Loved it, Loved It, LOVED IT! Dude, that was awesome. Hey, do you mind if I use a song or two in one of my fan fics? I'll write you for more permission as soon as I find a place to put it. Rock on, Jess and Trent.