Reviews for Best friends
ggg chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
great!
sabrinaw chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
lmao, I love the ending.

'honestly he should have just /told/ me he wanted them back...'

priceless.
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
THAT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY!
Jules101 chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Nice ending. I almost fell out of my computer chair from laughing so much. Ew. I liked this alot.
Vampire Angel of Death chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
Lmao, god I love your writing, is the a sequel to this?
Rene Marie chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
oh, gonna be so sick! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! Dumbledore and PlayWizards, EW!
The Thief Kuronue chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
LOL! Ew I'm horrified by the ending tho lmao! Great job!
empath89 chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
so cute...and funny. good ending.
Xandria Nirvana chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
This is not meant to a flame if it sounds like one I am very sorry.

In my opinion you have ruined a wonderful fic simply because I am a big fan of Remus/Sirius Peter and no one and Snape and no one. I quite liked this even if it had a nice Snape. And I think you have ruined a wonderful story in the last chapter. Personally I think it sounded as if you were bored with this story and decided instead of abandoning it you did a finish up chapter that is not very well written. You are a wonderful author despite the fact that this is the only thing of yours I have read and this has crushed my liking for it. Though this is the last you will here from me (unless you start writing RL/SB or HP/DM) please keep up the good work for those people who share your beliefs. Good Luck and I'm sorry if I offended you in any way I a sure you it was unintentional.
Forrest chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
Love your story please continue it soon!
Inri the Damned chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
If the end is in the next chapter, can i read the end? u evil person! i just realised that that was a cliff hanger. and more then that, YOU KILLED REMUS! THEN STOPPED IT! YOU EVIL PERSON! AH!
Fina chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
NO! NOT REMUS! No!
koriaena chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
eep!
empath89 chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
aww. that's so sad. *sniffs* update soon. i wanna know what happens.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »