Reviews for Happily Ever After
a fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Awwwwww! Wonderfully sweet. In fanfic we can give them the best!
Marquie chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
"sigh" I liked that... very sweet... beleivable
Katana2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Very sweet. Me like. :)
me myself and i chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
that was sooo good. *sniff sniff* u r a goog writer!
En Sabah Nur The First One chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
exelent story if u haven read it yet wat r u waiting for?

ok i knowfor a fact that sounded corny but u get the poin,dont u?
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
::LadyCallie wipes away happy tears:: Perfect! That was really good. I love the thought of Max living happily ever after. ::sigh:: Well done! -LadyCallie
Angus Hardie chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Wow. This was so great! I can't tell you how much I love these future fics, but you made this one really well. I'm definitely gonna check out more of your stories.
PoohBah chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Sweet, but not cloyingly so. A refreshing contrast to the depression that future fics are prone to. Thanks for the reminder that non-angst *can* be written without deteriorating into complete and total schmoop.
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Awwww...that's so should do a series showing all this...please?
Chris Oakley chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
My God,Melinda,do you have the slightest idea what a wonderful and incredibly moving story you've written?I think you've captured a part of Max's spirit even Max herself doesn't know is there.I was actually moved to tears by this story;I loved the idea of Max as a grandmother,and it would be great to see her and Logan grow old together.I'd only seen part of one episode of "Dark Angel" before I read 'Happily Ever After',but after reading it I think I may make it a point to watch the show more often.

If you have the chance,I'd like to see you post a companion piece to this story relating everything that happened in it from Logan's point of view.
James Doyle chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I assume this story was written in contrast to my story, Epilogue. I'm curious, why do you prefer a happy ending for Max and Logan over a happy ending for the human race? That's certainly not what Logan would have wanted.

Much as I like the idea of Max and Logan having a litter, it doesn't seem realistic, given the highly experimental nature of Max's genes. The vast majority of hybrids we've seen are incapable of reproductions. The DNA strands just don't match up.
Hydra chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Oh, that was so sweet!
bluedolphin2981 chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
I loved it. It was happy and it was M/L with them having the happy ending they deserve. I have been looking for a future fic like this and hope you write more that tells more of their story. THanks Bye.
Raine77 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
So when did Logan ditch the chair?