Reviews for Sacrificed Hope
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
OMG...this fic was absolutely beautiful. I always have a soft spot for fics that center around these four, and I actually read all 25 chapters in one night-score! I loved how you showed how the bond between Estel and Legolas changed and grew stronger each time the story progressed. I also adored how strong the twins were, I got a kick out of the fact that one was strong enough to pull them both out of deaths doorway. I love the fact that i had time to read this all the way through, I've got stars in my eyes, and this is definitely going onto my favorites list. Thank you so much for the wonderful read. it's late at night where I live now, and i know i saw the preview to your other fic here...now I'm debating on if whether or not i want to keep reading or go to bed...lol...!
HorseLvr719 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thank you for leaving your fics up! I'm a university student who hasn't really *read* much fanfic since she was 15, but I do remember you being one of my favorite authors- I went looking for this fic during a bout of nostalgia today, and I was glad to see it was still here.
LeoLuin chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
this is one of the best stories here I've read. well done. realy amazing story :)(bows down before you)
gginsc chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
It is strange how no one gets punished for evil in a lot of these fanfiction. There are consequences for actions. Everyone doesn't get to go to paradise.
gginsc chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Why would the brother want to kill people for his insane younger brother? This does not make sense. First the older brother knows right from wrong, then because his homicidal brother dies trying to commit murder he changes his mind and becomes homicial? Must be bad blood.
gginsc chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
I've gotten use to Legolas and the others not telling about wounds, but to not tell someone you have been poisoned? How stupid can you be?
Dinen chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
Ronien would have called Estel 'adan'. Edain is the plural form, thus men, rather than man. Good story,though.
Girlie G chapter 25 . 4/16/2007
This story was...AMAZING ..and that's an understatement! Such emotion! such angst! all without being over the top and annoying. You should be proud of your work because it is AMAZING!
Tzz chapter 25 . 11/24/2006
Wow.

I discovered this story for the first time a couple of years ago, and only recently re-discovered it (mainly because I just randomly thought one day, "Hey, whatever happened to that holycrapawesome Legolas-little!Aragorn story I was obsessed with a while ago?"). Re-reading this, I can definitely say that this is my favorite Lord of the Rings fanfic ever. In a world of crappily written, punctuated, and spelled fanfiction, it's nice to see there's at least some good in the genre.

Well. I seem to be the first person to review for quite some time, and (considering none of your stories have been updated recently, suggesting that you've left the site) I know you may never read this review. But I'd just like to thank you for contributing such magnificent writing to the fandom. You are an excellent writer, and if you choose to write any more fanfiction, for this fandom or for any other, I'll most likely be reading.
dstrbd child chapter 25 . 4/20/2005
oh i luv this story so much, this is my 2nd time reading it through, but i've re-read my fav chapters about 5 times each! hehehe.

i am so happy that you didn't kill off elrohir and elladan, otherwise i would've bawled my eyes out. although you did give me quite a few scares...i could swear that my heart stopped beating whenever the twins were near death. this story is definitely going onto my favs list!

dstrbd child
coffeeshop chapter 25 . 12/28/2004
I love this story! It's REALLY good, and I'm sorry I didn't get to read your story while you were posting the chapters up. :( It's almost like a soap opera - the characters get theselves into the absolute worst situations. :) Really nice!
nautika chapter 25 . 11/2/2004
I've just printed 'Sacrifice' out to read so I cant review it yet, but I wanted to tell you that I think the cliff hanger to the next story is cruel! :D You better be writing! No delay! I'm adding you to my Author Alert list so I wont miss it!
viggomaniac chapter 25 . 10/7/2004
Hello again, just signing in with another, but "unofficial" review. To tell you the truth, I started reading your story in depth several days ago. I liked your style but then after reading a few chapters I thought Estel's ability to get around on broken legs was too unrealistic so I put the story aside. Well, yesterday I got it back out and read more. I can see a very definite maturity in your writing as the story progresses and I am quite impressed, especially as you are so young. The further along I get in your story, the better the writing, the characterizations, etc. Anyway, I have once again placed "Sacrificed Hope" on my favorites list. I really do hope you grace us with another story as soon as you are able. Happy writing!
marbienl chapter 25 . 10/1/2004
Hi there!

I finally decided to come back and read the rest of this story – I’ve especially downloaded this one onto my computer seeing as I had a week with no internet or tv (the horror – luckily I’ll have both of those soon) and I still intended to finish it…

So, on to chap 17

LOL at Legolas’ conversation with himself! I totally agree with the accusing voice – foolish elf!

Oi – the twins in big trouble… cracked skull huh? *grimaces*

Poor Elrohir as well… Ouch! Legolas falling onto the younger twin after first having convinced Elladan to let *him* carry him so that this would happen. Talk about ironic…

*shakes her head at the twins* They’re really bad off theirselves and still they’re worried as much about Legolas as they are…

#Roneinen had said horrible things to Estel about his race, and now the poor child was trying to be as little of a human as he possibly could.#

So sad…

Oi – let help come soon for the twins! They could really use is – not to mention Legolas could use some antidote or something as well…

Really glad the twins are elves and that their kind doesn’t think about chopping off the poisoned appendages – it would have been too late anyways I fear and besides – I don’t think Elrohir would have liked it one bit, choosing fading as a way out.

*bristles* Wow – now that’s a cruel elf that’s guarding Legolas! So careless about the twins and not accepting Estel as Elrond’s son.

# Legolas saw the guard’s hand hover above the hilt of his dagger before it fell to his side again#

Yeah right… Elrond could be getting desperate to keep Legolas in his room, but the guard’s reactions is totally off! So who is he really?

Ah… so it’s because Elrohir touched Legolas’ wounds that his hands got hurt. That explains it… Aw… poor elf – hands tied to the bed. *huggles Elrohir*

Evil she-elf – keeping Elladan away from his twin.

Go Elladan! Free Elrohir!

# “Elrohir acquired the same poison as Legolas when he touched the wound on his back. Combined with the poison from the arrows and the blood loss, along with his mortal heritage, he probably will not last another day, and will definitely not last to the end of this week.
A Really reallyreallyreally Big Fan chapter 25 . 9/17/2004
Hey, just wondering, but have you ever heard of The Mellon Chronicles? go to and check it out! They write Aragorn/Legolas friendship fanfics, and I think yours could easily get on there; it's good enough.