Reviews for This Day, We Fight!
KeshieShimmer chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
wonderful :-D
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
this is so cool. u have to keep writing these stories. they rock!
aussiesportstar too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Coolies, another good story.
I've actually been really strict and made sure i didn't read this story until i had seen ROTK...i'm proud to say i did see it LEGOLAS WAS SO HOT IN THAT BLUE TUNIC AND IN THAT HOOD :P* YUM...and have actually gotten around to reading this...WHICH IS GREAT, it's great the way you've written it, i'm not sure if it's Leggy's thoughts during battle or what but that's what it seemed like to me anyway.
This will also be on my fav all your other stories :)
Mystic Shade chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I'm trying to pick up good writers for an on-line RPG. It is played in a medieval setting, please check us out on
Spewilicious chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Ahh, gave me goosebumps... I've never seen anything like this, it's amazing! How did you get the idea to write on the trailer? Brilliant...
the lady arianod not signed in chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This caught my interest when you mentioned the trailer... I liked this story ). It was a nice introduction to some of the scenes in ROTK that mainly involve exciting bits like the Paths of the Dead or the battle of Pelennor Fields... cool. Now, I know you like Legolas a lot, and though he's not my favorite, I feel you portrayed him well based on the shots of him in the trailer. (this review is getting really long...)

Overall, great job, very unique... some of these parts seem like they'll offer character development for people that aren't featured as much like √Čomer, Imrahil (if he's in the movie), or for Legolas, who always seems quiet and serious. I also can't wait for some of the parts like the Grey Havens... (okay, I'll stop now -). Good job!

36 days till ROTK!
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
u have a real gift 4 writing. i have only seen the trailer once, so all i remember was them standing outsinde the Passage of the Dead. i hear it is supposed 2 b really freaky. but, job well done. i have 2 give u your props on this 1. it rocks! keep it up.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
yes i enjoyed it

and i hope u write more like this!

C U!
Star-Stallion chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
_ Wicked! That was great, and it didnt have any spoilers for RORK either, good job! I wouldnt have bn able to come up with all that, well done! U've written it so well, and all the trailer bits fit beautifully. I hope u write more stuff like this!

~*~ Star-Stallion ~*~
Merry chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
*deep sigh* All righty, here I am, doing as promised. One of the things I think I look forward to most in the Return of the King, is the Charge of the Rohirrim. On The Two Towers DVD, when we were watching that thing about the horses and stuff, I just think that looks so cool. Oh, and you were talking about Aragorn giving that speech to the masses, everytime I hear that part in the trailer I get little goosebumps. I so cannot wait for this to come out. I'm bound and determined to finish the book by November atleast. Well, I reviewed like I said I would. I thought it was really good, really creative, and a good idea over all. So, I hope that helps? Hehe...laters!

Space Surfer chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I know really can't wait for the film to come out. And I was impatient enough before!

This was a really good ideas of what could be in the third film. I have only seen the trailer once and I agree with your ideas.

It was also really well written and I liked the scenes between Legolas and Aragron, showing their friendship

Space x
szhismine chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
oh, this is a very excellent fic. i loved it!

i need to read ROTK again, i didn't catch the part where only Aragorn, Eomer and Imrahil weren't hurt. did they mention what Legolas' injury was?

anyway, i loved this fic and how you used scenes from the trailer!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Philomena chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Wow...that was good. Now I'm really excited to watcht the movie. You did a wonderful job, kudos. Ja Ne _
Manders1953 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Dude! I recognized everything!

And I saw that they were discussing something on the throne room that Legolas had his hand on his elbow. So he either broke it like you said or he has his arms crossed. DUDE!