Reviews for How do you Leave the Past Behind?
Gale Meinecke chapter 55 . 10/9/2009
You are a very gifted storyteller. I had read your whole book in the past 2 days. It is great! I hope you are planning to post more chapters.

Gale
s3xiiRoCrKcHiiCk92 chapter 55 . 1/29/2007
I love this story! Please finish it... It's getting good! Love you stories!
Nora Harper chapter 55 . 7/18/2006
wow. i fucking love you.

[hi. my name is Nora Harper, and i'm a dork.]

i just read all of this in two nights...two sleepless nights, i might add. and this is most definitely the best RENTfic i've ever read. and you're awesome.

you totally have the characters down. i mean, like, you have them to a t. let me ask, is maureen eating so little because of that line in RENT? haha.

by the way...benny? he's a total dickface. and i'd totally kick his ass if i were in RENT.

xNora.
Rita chapter 55 . 10/26/2005
When I first started reading this story, I loved it. But then I got over the love. I usually just try to shake off bad fanfic, but this made me cringe. I adore Rent, always have, always will. Part of the beauty of Rent is the acceptance of things, such as homosexuality. So why does everyone one suddenly end up in a het relationship? And if Mark actually slept with April (which he would never betray a friend like that, jesus get to know your characters), why is he not worried about having AIDS? All in all this story had a nice start, but I can't say I'm sorry to see the end of this. To be perfectly honest, when I finished reading this, I had to keep from running to the bathroom and throwing up. You give Rent Fanfic a bad name.
Lils chapter 55 . 4/4/2005
This took me FOREVER to read! I started it yesterday and then I had to finish reading it today because it is that LONG! But SO GOOD! Write more NOW!
Lils chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
OH! Like 5 seconds before I got to the end, I was like I bet Jan is April's sister. Right when I heard her sister was dead! I'm so proud! Normally, I don't catch on that quickly! Yes, I'm slightly idiotic at times! Anyways, EXCELLENT STORY! E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!
idinakristinfan chapter 55 . 2/8/2005
Update! I love this!1
Sarah chapter 55 . 10/26/2004
I need more story please... at least until she has her babies... its such a good story it would suck to quit now
Boescribe chapter 55 . 8/25/2004
What? That's it? Good Lord, for fifty-five chapters that reads pretty damn fast. I was really surprised when you cut things off with Jan and Mark... their relationship was really cute. But since he's back with Maureen, I guess I forgive you for that. ) I never knew he was so popular with the ladies. Is Joanne going to make a reappearance at some point? She's such a cool character, and you really had her down to a science. Please please please, more soon!
tcf chapter 55 . 8/24/2004
weh.. you're continuing, right? i just read the whole thing today. it's great. roger has issues with killing people,which is amusing. great writing.
Boescribe chapter 38 . 8/24/2004
Okay, I'm finally going to review here. I've been reading this story for a few days, and I've totally fallen in love with it. The characterization is perfect, the scenarios are amazing. And I must admit that Mark is my favorite character in this... He and Jan are just heart-wrenchingly cute. Now I'm going to go eat a muffin, but I'll be back in two seconds for chapter... um... thirty nine! Email me if you want, fellow Renthead here! Always love to chat to good writers.
Jennie chapter 55 . 8/24/2004
The ending didn't suck. I think Benny is being scarily vicious though...I hope there's not too much more of that. I really appreciate the fact that you're updating so often, it keeps me sane to read about my favorite non-existant people!
Kelby chapter 55 . 8/24/2004
I really like this story. And the thought of Roger with babies is just so cute. But I have to point out one thing. Mimi said “He saw that I was pregnant…and he asked if it was mine." If she's the one that's pregnant, then it's obviously her's, you meant to say "asked if it was Roger's." You may want to fix that little point. But other than that, it's good.
Jennie chapter 54 . 8/22/2004
“What is this? Some sort of exotic karma sutra?
MaureentheDramaQueen chapter 54 . 8/22/2004
Hm I can't help wondering if Roger's hair is going to turn out purple. Hehehe. Nice chapter.

~mo